1

now playing: Skin and Bones - David Kushner

"Remus"

"Remus, dear. Wake up." A soft and familiar voice flowed through his ears, causing him to open his eyes. The first thing he saw was the beautiful face of his fiance, Athena. The sight of her caused him to smile immediately and he was in an even better mood.

"Love"

Soft red blush appeared on her cheeks. Her hand moved through his soft brown hair while he admired the woman sitting next to his laying body on the couch. "I'm sorry that I'm so late again. I saw the sweet flowers in the bedroom." 

Her eyes trailed along his soft curves and veines. It got harder for them since Voldemort was back. They both joined the order of the Phoenix and Sirius Black, his bestfriend, almost died.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed." She mumbled while she slowly helped him up and both moved to the bedroom, where he threw himself onto the bed.

Athena stepped in front of the wardrobe and opened it while taking off her brown tie.

Remus watched as his fiance took her matching waistcoat, pants and white blouse off, leaving her only in her underwear.

After a quick visit to the bathroom she came back in a shirt which was obviously too big for her, due to the fact that it was Remus'.

He lifted the covers on her side for her while she climbed in and immediately placed her arms and legs around his body.

It was late November and cold as hell. The heat that radiated off Remus, due to the fact that he was a werewolf, was one of the excuses to cuddle more often.

His large hand slowly caressed her back while her hands moved through his soft and brown hair, which even had some little curls at  the end of the day.

Her little and pale fingers slowly traced along his white scars on his face, some of them being newer and some older.

He had gotten used to the feeling of her touch on his scars over time. There were sometimes days where he wouldn't understand why Athena was even here with him, but she was there to show him that he was worth it, and slowly he began to accept himself.

"I love you." She whispered into his ear as quiet as possibly due to his now closed eyes and the stopping of the movements on her back.

"Sweet Dreams, Remus."