2

"Hello Harry!"

"Hello Harry!"

Ron jumped into Harry's arms, hugged him tight and did the same with Hermione.

"You're looking fit!" "Yeah he's absolutely gorgeous." Mad Eye Moody came stumbling in with his large cane.

The trio walked into the empty living room where the Dursleys lived once, followed by Arthur Weasley and Kingsley Shacklebolt. Then Mundungus Fletcher and Bill Weasley, the oldest of the orange-haired family, and his fiance, Fleur Delacour.

After introducing himself, Harry sighted a special person in his life that he hadn't seen in a while.

"Professor Jackson!"

The young boy jumped into her arms while she let out a little laugh. "Harry, I already told you to call me Athena. Thena is also enough."

"Right, forgot." He turned to the man standing next to Athena and hugged him too.

"Remus." He whispered into Lupin's neck and Remus could have cried right and there.

"Missed you, boy." He smiled into his shoulder and soon pulled away while Harry ran into Sirius' arms.

After the some of them drank the polyjuice potion to disguise themselves as Harry Potter, which included Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Mundungus, Fred and George.

Athena walked out of the living room, due to the fact that she didn't want to see multiple naked Harry's in front of her, but also because she needed some distraction.

While she looked around the house, the Jackson didn't notice Remus standing directly behind her and watching her actions.

"Athena."

She turned around to face him and he could see their eyes spoke the same.

"I'm scared, Remus."

He nodded and brang her into his arms, hands laying on her lower back while his head laid on her shoulder.

You probably still remember from the book before, that Athena was always the one to comfort Remus. Well, he learned and now both would comfort each other.

"I'm scared too."

He mumbled into her neck, holding her body tight against his.

They both wished to just stay forever like this; it being only the two of them and act like as if the war around them wouldn't happen.