3

Harry and Hagrid landed in a little river in the middle of the large field surrounding the burrow of the Weasleys

"Harry! Hagrid!" The young Weasley came out of the house alongside her mother. "What happened?" Molly asked, looking up at the tallest one from all of them, but making sure to keep some space in case they were impostors. "Where are the others?" "Is no one else back?" Harry asked, but Hagrid ignored him and explained.

"Well, thank goodness you two are all right." "The death eaters were waiting for us. It was an Amber." Hagrid spoke while he and Molly were about to head inside. Ginny approached the young boy who was still shaken up, but both were cut off by someone apperating some meters away.

"Here! Quick!" Remus Lupin came stumbling to them with a hurt Harry, who quickly revealed to be George, who was missing an ear, on his side. Harry quickly rushed to his side and helped Lupin carrying the Weasley into the house.

"Oh my boy." Molly spoke as she saw the sight of her son. The two laid him onto the couch and she ran to his side quickly.

Before Harry could even realize it, Remus took him by his shirt and pushed him against the wall, his wand pointing at the young boy's face.

"What are you doing!?"

"What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts-" "Have you lost your mind!" "WHAT CREATURE!"

Remus could never have the heart to scream at Harry like that. This whole war changed him. He was under pressure because Sirius, his best friend, and Kingsley didn't arrive yet and he was scared they wouldn't. I'm not going to start with his fiance- he probably would unalive himself.

"Grindeloh!"

Some seconds passed till he finally let go off Harry and sighed deep, trying to steady his breathing and calm down. "We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight." Remus explained, not facing the young boy while he was deep down hoping to just see her walking through the front door, unhurt and alive. "I had to make sure you weren't an impostor."

Another sound from outside was heard. Remus ran out quickly and pointed his wand at the man in front of him. It was Kingsley and behind him a small Harry, who slowly transformed back into Hermione.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to us both and your fiance." Kingsley spoke soft and calm.

"Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."

Slowly the two lowered their wands and Kingsley turned to Harry. "What gave you away?" "Hedwig. I think she was trying to protect me."

Suddenly a thestral appeared near them, on which sat Tonks and Ron Weasley. Hermione immediately hugged the Weasley while Tonks quickly headed to Lupin. He was like a big brother1 to her.

"They aren't here yet, or?" She asked while she hugged him. "No."

Soon Arthur and Fred Weasley arrived too.

"We're the last ones to arrive."

That's when Remus realized, that the only ones missing were Athena and Sirius, as Moody was revealed to be dead.

Remus sat down on the chair next to the couch on which George laid on and laid his face into his hands. He wasn't even listening to what they said anymore. Tonks placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to give him comfort. Her cousin was still missing too, but it was a bit different to if your wife is missing.

A loud bang came from outside again, causing Remus to snap out of his thoughts and immediately stand up and run out of the house.

"Are you being serious!?"

A too familiar voice called. The voice of his fiance.

"Yes, I am Sirius!"

"Are we even at the Burrow?" Athena now spoke in a quieter tone. Sirius shrugged and realized he probably should keep quiet now too.

The two slowly guided themselves through the large field they landed in until they reached the end and were now faced with the burrow.

Athena tightened the grip around her wand and tried not to pass out from blood loss due to the wound on her lower stomach.

Slowly they both stepped out of the field and quickly pointed their wands at the figure that came running out of the house.

She could recognize this face everywhere.

Athena's hand was shaking as she held her wand up while the other one tried to the stop the bleeding of her wound.

"Wha-"

Before she could ask a question to see if he was really Remus, he ran to her and hugged her tight. She buried her hands immediately in his soft hair and smiled wide into his shoulder.

His hands found their way to her back where he held her softly.

They pulled away and after deep and loving eye contact, they finally shared a long and romantic kiss.

Something was about the way their lips moved in since and the soft holds he had on her cheeks. Maybe it was even the happy smiles between the parts where they had to breath.

It was magical.

And that not only this time, every time they shared such a moment. It was like they were truly soul mates and made for each other.

The two couldn't be happier.

"Get a room."

Sirius mumbled from the side before the two turned to the black haired man, which was now in the arms of Remus John Lupin.

"Merlin, Padfoot. I thought I'll be the last marauder to exist."

"Never, Moony."