Not so Happy Jimmy

Porsha's acting bro 💀💀

I was caught off guard so bad by it in theaters --

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"Okay, everybody! From the top!" Buster calls loudly to the cast, sitting at a table a few feet in front of the Planet of War stage. "Stand by, playback!"

Ash was on his left side, Gunter on his right. Ash leans her hands on the table, looking up at the set with a bit of awe as she smiles.

"Lots of energy now! And..."

Before Buster could continue, Miss Crawly groans weakly as she staggers in.

"WhAH--?!" Buster shrieks in alarm, blinking rapidly at the sight of her.

She was covered in paint, dirt smeared along her clothing and her hair in disarray. Her right eye was shut, due to her not having her glass eye since she lost it.

Miss Crawly throws herself towards Buster, grabbing the front of his shirt with shaking hands. "You can't go back there, Mr. Moon! Never! Never!"

"What? What happened to you?" Buster questions with concern, looking over her and patting her back.

"That-- that man, you see- he's crazy! Crazy!!" she shrieks, leaning her face close to Buster's as he recoils with wide eyes. "Oh, he's crazy!"

She whimpers and backs away, trembling. "Pew... pew... pew..."

"Wow," Ash blinks quickly with wide eyes, "she's a mess."

"Pew, pew..." Miss Crawly continues, shuffling away shakily.

"You're not gonna go out there, are you?" Ash questions Buster, frowning with furrowed brows.

Buster runs a hand through his hair, sighing sharply. "I'm gonna have to. I mean--"

"All set over here, Mr. Moon!" a stagehand shouts, waving his hand to get Buster's attention.

Buster splutters and shakes his head, nodding quickly back. "Okay! Playback!"

Soft music starts as he points to the stage, speaking into his headpiece.

Rosita wore a bright green alien costume below stage, her face disheartened as she turns and reveals green face paint along.

"Stand by, Rosita! And... action!"

She was launched up above stage, landing on a bouncy, trampoline like area of the Planet.

"Ooh, look what you made me do," she sings lowly, bouncing and posing before hopping down onto a lower area while still bouncing. "Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me, ooh! Look what you made me do."

Buster smiles encouragingly as he nods to Rosita, Ash looking up at her with uncertainty and Gunter frowning a bit.

"And cue Porsha!" he points towards the direction Porsha was in.

"Look what you just made me do."

Porsha turns dramatically, wielding a staff in her hand.

"Look what you just made me, ooh."

Porsha swings the staff towards Rosita, missing her intentionally. A puff of smoke appears, Rosita getting knocked back as the floor tips a bit. She yelps as she falls backwards onto the safety mat below stage, Sasha holding her hands out ready to help before smiling as she lands. Sasha gives her a thumbs up, nodding.