Planet of Saudade

HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE 👹👹👹

OwO

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Rosita's ship lands on the stage with a soft hiss, a thin layer of fog on the ground of the stage and the area covered in jagged rocks and dead vines, dead bushes scattered around at random.

(Y/N) steps out with Rosita, Gunter, Ash and Clay following as the crowd cheers for them.

"Captain's log, we have reached the last planet of this galaxy," Rosita softly speaks as the crowd quiets down, the lights above dimming and glowing a pale pink. "The signal for Johnny has... has completely disappeared. But we will not give up!"

"He has to be here," (Y/N) speaks urgently, looking around with wide eyes as she rushes towards the center of the stage. "Johnny?! Johnny!"

...

Johnny anxiously moves side to side backstage, exhaling sharply as he rubs the back of his neck and sits down on a nearby crate.

"Ready, Johnny?" Buster asks as he walks over with Marcus, grinning with excitement.

"Um," Johnny chuckles nervously, a sheepish smile on his face. "Maybe. I don't know. I'm real nervous."

Marcus fondly laughs, sitting down next to Johnny and patting his back supportively. "I understand, son. This is one of the most important moments of your life with her. It's normal to be a little nervous."

Johnny's leg bounces with nerves as he leans back, his hands on his knees. "What if she says no?"

"Well..." Marcus rises from the crate, looking down at Johnny with a smile as his arms fold over his chest. "There's only one thing you can do. Respect her decision, and go from there."

He looks over to Barry and Stan, Stan glaring down at Jimmy in annoyance as he tries to get free from his hold.

"I'd better go help the lads. Good luck, son," Marcus gently speaks, nodding to him as he walks over to join Barry and Stan.

"Trust me, Johnny. You've made her the happiest person in this world," Buster encourages with a grin, nodding towards the stage. "Whatever comes next, just know that I'm grateful that you're always there for her. Thank you."

Johnny looks up at him with some surprise, Buster saluting as he turns and walks away to join the cast watching.

...

"This is the last planet in the galaxy, (Y/N)," Ash speaks sympathetically, shaking her head sadly. "I'm sorry, but... I think he's lost, out there somewhere."

"He has to be here," (Y/N) repeats firmly, shakily breathing out as she looks around once more. "Johnny?!"

Her pleading shouts were met with silence, the audience on the edge of their seats as they watch the girl fall to her knees in despair.

Rosita frowns as she walks over, kneeling at her side and setting a comforting hand on her back.

"Sing," Rosita urges gently, (Y/N) looking up at her in question with tearful eyes. "Your voice will guide him to you, I'm sure of it."

...

(Song: A Million Miles away, Belle)

...

The audience all murmur in awe as the background darkens completely, a crescent moon lighting up with pink and purple aurora surrounding it. Johnny's silhouette could be seen through the moon as he sits at the piano, shaking out his hands before starting to play.