The Planet of Joy

PORSHAAA

She looks adorable in her alien costume 😭❤️

One thing I wish they did differently about this character arc for her:

I wish they would've shown her being more afraid of her father. She never really had it bad, her father gave her everything she wanted (except for his love) and she never really complained about it, so it would've been more impactful for me personally if she was afraid of him and then stood up to him in the song. Does that make sense?

But it's still good! owo Just my own thoughts on it.

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"Mission report," Rosita speaks softly as she steps off her space ship, (Y/N) in tow as she looks around with a concerned expression. "My friend (Y/N) and I are now on a quest to find not only the missing space ranger, but her love, Johnny. Our search takes us to the third planet, the Planet of Joy."

(Y/N) and Rosita duck down behind cover, out of view of the audience as they make their way back to the backstage area.

...

Buster leaps onto his chair, spinning as he adjusts the mic on his head. "All right, here we go, Porsha!"

...

Porsha breathes out deeply as she stands on the platform below stage, listening to Buster.

"Time to show the world what you're really made of!"

...

Porsha nods firmly at this with a grin, the platform springing her up onto the stage.

...

The audience 'ooh' and 'aah' as Porsha leaps onto the stage, Porsha posing as her leg bounces to the beat of the song.

"Don't wanna live as an untold story!" Porsha sings out strongly, smiling to the audience as she walks along the colorful planet terrain. "Rather go out in a blaze of glory, I can't hear you..."

She notices an angry alien float rising, making her turn to it and approach.

"I don't fear you!" Porsha pokes the float, making it change into a bright blue, cheerful monster with a smiling face.

More of the scary looking monsters appear around Porsha, making her look around at them with wary eyes.

"I'll live now, 'cause the bad die last..." Porsha uses one of the small trampolines on the stage to leap up, poking one of the monsters and making it change into a green and yellow creature. "Dodging bullets with your broken past!"

Porsha flips in the air, kicking one of the aliens before moving onto another with a smooth motion.

"Oh, I can't hear you!" she kicks another alien down, casually poking the next one with a grin. "I don't fear you now!"

...

Jimmy walks swiftly down the steps, his guards following closely with Suki and Jerry behind them.

Wrapped in your regret...

Three large figures block their paths, Marcus, Stan, and Barry wearing their old masquerade masks.

"Hey! Who the heck are you?" Jimmy demands with a scowl, approaching them. "Where's my security?"

Before he could reach Marcus, Barry sets a hand on Jimmy's chest, halting him in his tracks.