❀ 77

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

"Toto Wolff we're going to have serious problems" I said as I watched him get out his car.

I rolled my eyes watching Mick leave with him.

he really needs to stop stealing my boyfriend

I sighed buckling back my seatbelt and driving off.

Today's my Red Bull shoot and all I know is that I'm apparently going to be knocked out of my shoes according to Xena and Niko.

I pulled up to the building where we were taking the pictures and parked.

I locked the car and made my way to the entrance.

As soon as I stepped in, I heard a laugh that sent a shiver down my spine.

there's no way...

I peered around the corner and saw the most hated blonde in my books standing there chatting it up with MY manager.

"Niko!"

He jumped.

I grabbed him by his ear and dragged him behind me.

"what is this!?" I whisper yelled.

He sighed.

"can't you two just play nice for a day?"

As I was about to answer him, I saw Xena bringing the blonde a bottle of water.

"Xena!?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Amani stop being a big baby and just take the stupid pictures"

I gasped.

"yeah Amani stop being a big baby"

"Liam I will end your F1 career before it even begins don't test me" I said walking up to him.

yes Liam as in Liam Lawson

I poked his chest before turning back around and following Xena to my dressing room.

"you and Niko are cheaters" I pouted.

She sighed.

"you and Liam need to end this beef" she said getting my first outfit ready.

Apparently we're modeling some of Alpha Tauri's new clothes line for the summer.

I changed into my first dress that was if you ask me, a little too short.

I could barely walk without it rising up.

Liam was already sitting on a motorcycle posing for the photographers.