❀ 81

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

"Mick"

"look! I see him behind you!"

I turnt around and saw that it was NOT Dennis but Logan.

Poor Logan just strapping up his shoes, getting accused of being someone else.

"that's Logan you dummkopf"

"oh"

"oh" I mocked.

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm back sunshine"

My eyes widened as Dennis kissed my cheek.

I watched Mick's eye twitch.

oh dear...

"Dennis! when I catch you Dennis! Dennis when I catch you Dennis! Dennis when I catch you Den-"

Dennis ended the call.

I slapped my forehead.

I can't with blondes

"you did pretty shit" I said patting his chest.

He rolled his eyes.

"well I'm sorry that everyone else's cars weren't blessed by the gods"

I chuckled standing up.

"bye denny"

I kissed his cheek then left. I found Xena and we made our way to the garage.

I ran a hand through my hair as we walked in.

"straight to warm ups" she ordered pointing to back.

damn woman

I walked down to the back to find my dear teammate no where to be found.

He's probably still upset about FP1. As soon as we hit the track we got red flagged as he hit the barriers.

He dipped the wheel onto the grass and lost rear which caused him to spin off down at turn 5.

so much for our new upgrades to the cars

"I wonder where he i-ah!"

I was suddenly lifted up off the ground.

"give me all your money!"

"Xena!"

I screamed kicking my legs around. Laughs then filled the air as I got let down. I spun around and saw that it was indeed Max.

I huffed.

"I hate you"

"I know" he winked kissing my cheek before grabbing his resistance bands.

I rolled my eyes and began my warm ups.

I only did 4 laps in FP1 as there was a 80% chance of rain and I didn't feel like spinning off and hitting a barrier like Max.