Two

Hey! That previous part wasn't from anyone in particular's point of view, and was just kind of omniscient in terms of the narration. This one is going to be similar except you're actually in this chapter and it's focused on your feelings!

______________________________

It was just another day for you. Today, you were going to the market to pick up some ingredients for a soup you were making. One you arrived, you found a cart and went straight for the produce. You looked the produce you needed but you couldn't find any carrots. You had never been to this grocery store before so you had no clue where they were.

Seeing your confusion, a man who was seemingly your age came over.

"Hello," He spoke softly, "Are you alright? You look a little confused."

You smiled at the sweet man, "Oh, yeah. I'm new to this store. Do you know where they have carrots?"

"Hm," He looked around. "Looks like they don't have any. There's a little store not too far from this one that has great produce. I could walk you there if you'd like."

"Thanks, but I'm not sure I should let a guy I just met take me to a place I don't know," You told him.

He looked at you and pulled something out of his pocket, "I'll give you this pepper spray and if I try anything you have it with you. If you can't use it you know what I look like and my name. I'm Light Yagami."

"Okay, Light. Thank you!" You replied happily while putting the pepper spray on your pocket.

You played for your items. Light offered to hold your bag and though you said it was fine, he still held it for you. You arrived at this store and he lead you to the produce section. He was right. The produce in their store was amazing. The carrots there were beautifully orange and a nice size. The best part was they weren't anymore expensive than you had hoped. You had heard about stores dropping their prices so there would be less ship lifting and hopefully no one else would be killed by Kira. Kira dominated the lives of many. Striking fear into many that they might do wrong and be punished.

You bought the carrots and he smiled at your happiness.

"It's getting late, I'll walk you home. The streets are dangerous at night," Light wanted to make sure you git home alright.

You nodded, "Thank you. Uh, here's your pepper spray, Light."

"No, it's fine," The expression he wore looked a bit more concerned but still content, "You should keep it. I don't have much use for it. I only had it because I bought hoping to give it to my sister but she didn't need it. By the way, I never did get your name."

"It's ____," You felt very comfortable around Light.

"That's a lovely name," Light said sweetly.

Soon after, you arrived to your home and you thanked him for all of his kindness. Light suggested swapping phone numbers and the both of you exchanged phone numbers happily. You two said goodbye and went through your nightly routine happily.

AN: So, I fixed a thing. Thanks to Erianna2468 for pointing it out!