21.

Wake up sunshine I hear turning my head the leech is back to torture me some more, this time it wasn't her, it was the other who came in with her that day

He grabs a knife coming over to me leaving cuts all over my stomach before taking a smaller knife stabbing me right above my hip and a yelp escapes my lips

Just as he was about to walk back over to me, a loud noise was heard from outside before I heard the familiar growl of Paul

The leech takes off outside, seeing this as my only chance, I pull on the chains over and over again before finally they break, and I fall to the ground.

Pain is all I feel all over my body, but I won't let it stop me not yet standing up. I push the pain aside and phase just as the blonde leech walks inside.

I let out a low growl before jumping on her, she throws me across the barn floor before someone attacks her from behind. I see Bella taking this as my chance. I pounce and slowly me and Bella rip her apart.

Phasing back, Bella walks out before grabbing a shirt and Paul's scent fills my nose, knowing the shirt is his.

When I finally had it on, Bella immediately pulls me into a hug. I hug back before we pull away, and dizziness washes over me. The last week finally taking its toll on me.

Turning towards the door, Paul walks in, his eyes landing on me, I take off tears spilling as he pulls me into his arms. We pull away as the others walk in. Sam comes over, pulling me into his arms, wrapping them tightly around me.

I'm so sorry we didn't come sooner, he says

It's okay you guys came that's what matters I say as we pull away just as black dots appear clouding my vision and I pass out

Carlisle, she's been out for almost a week. Why hasn't she woken up, yet you said she'd be okay I ask?

Her body needs time. When we brought her in here, she was close to dying. Her phasing that day caused a splinter from her ribs to shift and pierce her lung, causing her lung to collapse. She's healing, but it's going to take some time. Carlisle says.