His sun

You floated out of reach like the bright oval that illuminated the world....

His world...

Blinded if he stared at your beauty to long, your smile warming him as if he stepped out into the summer night of July. 

His feelings buried as deep as the ocean floor in his soul, he promised he'd tell you one day.  He'd pour it all out, in hopes I'd water you like a starved lily.

Tell you how your scent hugged the tiny hairs in his nose. Your voice played a tune of his favorite instrument, in all the ways your aura made the colors more vibrant.

You walked up to him, insatiable curves naturally swaying with each step. His heart fluttered at your closeness, your heat melting away at the ever growing ice berg in his chest.

"Y/N..."

The letters of your name rolling effortlessly of his lips. He promised himself he'd look into those smooth chocolate eyes this time.

"König."

His mind slipped at the silkiness of your voice. A wide grin spread through out his lips hidden by the cloth he wore to keep humanity at a distance.

Heart thumping with nervous excitement, he set his rifle down, giving you his full attention. He watched those fluffy cheeks inflate with a deeper smile.

It forced his eyes away, only to dart back. Your full lips thinning out into the most adorable curve with a dimple kissing the corner.

"The general is asking for you." Your head tilted causing your long curls to drift over your shoulder. The wind blowing lose curls over your face.

"Okay." He spoke in a softer tone, it was always soft with you. Your presence silencing his ever hectic mind. Stopping the constant racing, ripping the worries from the pit of his stomach.

He lifted his hand, pausing, wondering if you'd stop him. Your eyes locked on his, he couldn't stop it continuing to brush his fingers through those lose stands pushing them over your shoulder and out of of that pretty face.

How hard he tried to tell you everything. His feelings failing to run through the obstacles of his taste bugs. Every-time you left him speechless.

Every-time, he could only stare at what would be the women the universe consumed all its patience into. "You coming?" You asked, he swallowed his volcanic emotions threatening to erupt.

Trying to think of an answer that would hold you here with him longer. "Its warm then your near." He watched your eyebrows come together slightly in a bit of confusion.

"What do you mean?" He grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers. "Your like the warm spot in the sheets on a winter morning." His cheeks reddened, you made him spew nonsense.

What was he even saying right now?

Comparing you to a warm spot in his bed cause he desperately wanted to hold you there. Dig his nose into your lush curls as you snore loudly in a sound sleep.

He scanned your features for your reaction. Your confused look made his heart slide down his intestines. "Forget it." He stood towering you, your mouth sat open in an attempt to decipher what he meant.

His fingers leaving yours, the only time he's willing to accept defeat. Someone as warm and bright as you would only be consumed in his ice. 

He felt as though he'd dim your glowing light. Turn you into the tickles of snow his heart rained within him.  He'd be the clouds that blocked your rays that casted light upon the darkness of the world.

"Let's not keep the general waiting yea?" Walking past you, feeling the warmth of your body drift from his skin. That melting iceberg freezing over again, the colors of the scenery greying as he leaves you behind.