Chapter 12: The Battle of The Bounty Part 2

{I finally have made the next chapter! Sorry it took me so long to update, I just was lacking motivation. Anyway, I won't keep you from the story. Enjoy!}

(Lloyd's POV)

I got an important message from Kai, so I backed away from the bush and ran back towards the bounty. As I was running, I read it.

"Lloyd, come quickly!!" it read.

'Wow, way to be vague Kai.' I thought to myself. When I got to the bounty I saw the Claws of Imperium fighting my friends. 'Shit! How did they even find us?!'

I pulled my mask over my head and ran straight into the fight. Some of the guards saw me coming and started shooting at me. I dodged their lasers and jumped and kicked one in the face. I then proceeded to do spinjitzu. I was doing quite well, until and unknown person shot me in the back. 

As soon as I was down they quickly rushed over to me and began to tie me up in what appeared to be.....Vengestone?!

'Oh no, this is not good!' I thought rapidly to myself as I struggled to get my attacked off of me. Unfortunately, I did not succeed. I was then dragged over to where Kai, Nya, and Zane were tied up. I quickly noticed that Euphrasia was not with them. I also realized that I didn't know where Wildfire was. 'Fuck.'

The soldiers put me down right next to my friends. As soon as they left I asked Nya, "Where's Euphrasia?"

"I told her to run as soon as the Claws of Imperium showed up." Nya told me. 'Phew, at least I know she's somewhat safe.' "What about Wildfire?" Kai asked. "Where's she?" "When I went to go walk in the woods, she followed me. I don't think she engaged Imperium though." I said. "Knowing her nature, I thought that she would've." Zane said to me. 

I was about to say something, when I heard the guards coming back. They grabbed me and my friends and split us up around the bounty. They probably heard us talking. A few minutes later I heard fighting near me. I looked in that direction and saw someone running towards me. It was....my Father?!

He ran up to me and cut the vengestone off of me. "Are you okay Lloyd?" he asked worridly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered "Also, what are you doing here?!" "I'll explain later." he said as someone blasted at us. "Fine by me." I told him as we ran into the fight.

After taking down a couple of the soldiers I saw Sora in her mech. 'Fuck, it won't work with vengestone around!' "Sora, get out of your mech, NOW!!" I yelled to her. "What did y-?!" she started to say as her mech fell apart. "Cover me!" I yelled to my father. He nodded in response as I ran over to Sora. "You okay?" I asked her. "I will be." she answered. "Also, what just happened."

"I can't explain everything now, but the short version is, the Claws of Imperium are using vengestone to stop our powers from working." I explained to her quickly. "Aww man!" she complained. "Now's not the time to complain kid!" Dad yelled at her as he ran over to us to provide us with more cover.  I looked at her and she seemed worried.

"Sora, where's Arin?" I asked her. "That kid ran off as a distraction." my father said. "And how would you know?" I asked him a bit rudely. "We ran into each other." Sora said agitated. "Okay, Sora, I need you to go find Arin and help him out if he's in trouble. Also as soon as you find him go find Euphrasia and Wlidfi-" I was interrupted by a loud roar. I looked towards the bounty and saw Wildfire on Heatwave. 'Well, things escalated quickly.'

Word count: 638

Thanks for reading guys! I may get another chapter out to today, but don't count on it. If I don't get another chapter out today, I may get one out on Friday or Saturday. Anyways, bye guys and stay awesome!!