Chapter - 7

Sky - P'Phai... I am asking you for real... and for the last time.... Who am I to you?

Phai was silent. It's not he didn't want to tell Sky that he is his mate but he is afraid if he is really worth of Sky. Sky has been always a best brother to him. Whenever Phai gets scolded by Porsche or Kinn, Sky would come and save him. Whenever Phai fights with Venice, Sky used to force him to solve their issue. He was the best brother to Rain. He always motivated Phai and Rain to study.

Sky - Fine. If you don't want to tell,don't tell. Listen to me carefully, I am leaving Thailand in two days and going to England for my studies.

Saying that Sky got up from the bed but Phai didn't let him go away from him. He pulled sky towards him and hugged him.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Sky you can't leave me here alone and go away.

Sky - Who actually is going to be alone? Everyone stays here. I am the only one who is leaving. You will have everyone here.

Phai - But you won't be here.

Sky - Does it matter to you?

Phai - Ofcourse it matters. You are an important person in my life.

Sky - I don't think so Phi.

Before Sky could complete his sentence Rain came shouting towards Sky and Phai. Phai and Sky moved away from each other. Rain jumped on to the bed and hugged Sky.

Phai - Calm down, Monkey. You hurt me.

Rain - Shut up P'Phai. I came for my brother. Why are you here?

Phai - Sky, look at him.

Sky - Why are you here this early Rain?

Rain - I want to tell you something.

Phai - What is it?

Rain - I don't want to tell you.

Sky - Rain

Rain moved closer to sky and whispered something in his ears.

Sky - Really?

Rain nodded his head.

Sky - P'Phai, go out.

Phai - Aow.... but Sky....

Sky - Go out now. Or else I won't talk to you from now.

Phai - Fine.... I am leaving.....

Phai looked angrily at Rain and sadly at Sky.

Rain - Sky.... P'Phai is looking angry at me.

Sky - No Rain... he isn't angry at you.... he just got the news that I am leaving for England. That's why he is like that.

Sky - P'Phai enough looking at Rain, go out of the room now.

Phai tried to talk to Sky for the following two days but someone or the other came and disturbed him. He was either disturbed by people or works and this continued for the remaining two days till Sky packed his things and bid his good byes to everyone.

Everyone gathered at the airport to send their good byes to Sky but Phai didn't come.

Tharn and Type - All the best Sky.

Rain hugged Sky and didn't let him go. He didn't want Sky to leave. Sky looked at Phayu for help. Phayu held Rain and wiped his tears.

Sky - Rain, don't irritate P'Phayu and listen to him. Don't take rash decisions. And don't fight with everyone.

Rain - Sky.... can you not go?

Phayu - Rain... we already discussed about this right?

Rain - But P'Phayu... I don't want sky to leave.

Sky - I will be back soon... don't worry.... I will call everyday and check on you okay.

Rain nodded his head and wiped his tears. He hugged Sky once again and kissed his cheek. Sky kissed his forehead back in reply.

Sky - P'Phayu... take care of him... and yourself as well...

Kinn, Porsche, Vegas Pete and Kimchay also bid their good byes.

Porsche - Who are you looking for?

Sky - Phi..

Vegas - He left to Phuket last night. We had some trouble at the resort there. He will be back after two days.

Sky - Hooo.. okay.

Lian - Take care baby...

Kuea - I don't know how you will manage... but if it feels too much for you... you can always come back to us...

Sky smiled and nodded his head. He gave his good bye hugs to them and went inside the airport towards his plane.

Kuea couldn't control his tears. Lian tried to stay strong for his son and his husband. But as soon as Sky was out of their sight, Lian also cried for his son. This is the first time ever Sky left everyone and decided to move somewhere else. Kuea and Diao helped him learn things so that he didn't have to depend on someone else to help him in need of help.

Sky went ahead and completed his check - in process. He took a final look at all the people and sighed at himself. He went ahead and sat in his assigned seat and closed his eyes for his thirteen and half hour flight.

On the other side of Thailand :

Namtan - That's it Khun Phai. We got the deal signed by the investors. I will let Khun Porsche and Khun Vegas about the deal details.

Phai - Thank you Khun Namtan. You can leave for the day.

Namtan - But Khun Phai...

Phai - No need to work so hard Khun Namtan, I will let Pa and Dad V about the deal details. You can enjoy your weekend here.

Namtan - But what about you Khun Phai?

Phai - Don't worry about me. I will let the driver take me to the airport. I will be leaving now. Write down your expenses in my account.

Saying that Phai left their resort and started to the airport. Phai took his phone and video called his Pa.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Porsche - Hello Phai

Phai - Pa, did he leave?

Kinn - He just went inside. I think he passed the check-in counter.

Lian - Why are you not here Phai?

Phai - I am sorry Uncle Lian, I had to leave immediately. There was some emergency meeting which I had to attend.

Kuea - He even waited for you to come.

Phai - Don't worry Uncle Kuea. I am going to take care of him for you.

Kuea didn't understand Phai's words and looked at Lian. Lian also didn't understand why Phai said he will take care of him.

Kuea - What do you mean by you will take care of him?

Phai - Give me ten minutes Uncle Kuea, I will call you guys back. Stay together. Don't leave yet.

Saying that Phai ended the call.

Lian - where is he going?

Porsche - He is going to board our private jet.

Kuea - Is he coming back to Bangkok?

Vegas - No, he isn't.

Phayu - What do you know Dad?

Kinn - You will know soon.

[ Next Update - 80 votes on all the chapters including this. Happy reading.]