Chapter - 22

Phai knocked on Sky's childhood room asking permission to enter. Lian and Kuea looked at the person knocking on the door.

Kuea - Phai... Come in

Phai - Am I disturbing your moments together?

Lian - You are...

Kuea - Hia... No Phai... You are not... Do you want something?

Phai - I came down to bring some snacks for Sky... But I couldn't find you anywhere... So I came here in search of you.

Kuea - Hoo... Okay. Stay here I will bring them to you.

Saying that Kuea left Lian and Phai alone in the room and went to the kitchen. Phai and Lian looked at each other and turned their faces away. Phai then looked around the room and found an image of Sky when he graduated from kindergarten. He went towards the photo and held it in his hands.

Phai - He is so cute

Lian - He is...

Phai and Lian shared awkward looks and then Lian moved towards Phai and stood before the wall which was decorated with pics of Sky from his childhood to adulthood along with his parents and friends. There were some images which had the memories of Sky's first like Sky's first drawing, sky's first cycle ride, sky's first cosplay and more. Lian and Phai were having the same look in their eyes when they looked at Sky.

Lian - If you hurt him... I am going to make you regret your birth.

Phai was surprised by Lian's sudden warning but he was expecting it to happen sooner or later. Phai had a smile on his face.

Phai - Khab... I won't make him sad. I will make sure he is happy and safe.

Kuea came inside with a tray of snacks and looked at Phai who was on cloud nine because he got permission from the most important person in Sky's life.

Kuea - What happened?

Phai - Nothing Uncle Kuea... Thank you for the snacks.

Saying that Phai left the room with a 1000watt smile on his face. Kuea was surprised to see him like that. After Phai left the room, Lian had a smirk on his face. Kuea understood what happened and he was glad it happened without any fights.

Kuea - Sky will be happy for sure, Hia.

Saying that Kuea hugged Lian.

Lian - We also want him to be happy.

Lian wrapped his hands around his husband and kissed his forehead.

Two days later :

Phai and Sky returned to the Theerapanyakul Mansion. Rain saw his best friend,ran towards him and hugged him.

Phai - Heyy... He is mine....

Rain and Sky gave a serious look to Phai. Phayu who followed Rain laughed at Phai's confession.

Phayu - He is yours but his bestfriend comes first.

Rain - Yes... Friends before boyfriends. And you are still not married to him.

Phai - Who said I am not married to him? And your best friend is my fiancee.

Rain - Dream on... You still have so many years to get married.

Phayu - Wait... What's happening? Did I miss something???

Phai and Sky looked at each other and then answered Phayu.

Phai - Yes... A lot happened in these two days.

Rain - And what's that?

Rain asked scratching his back head.