Chapter - 8

Six hours Later :

Sky wore his headset, played his favourite songs and closed his eyes when an airhostess came to him.

Airhostess - Excuse me, Are you Khun Sky?

Sky - Yes, is there any problem?

Airhostess - Yes sir, we received information that you boarded the wrong flight.

Sky - Isn't this flight going to London?

Airhostess - Yes sir, this flight is going to London. But you are requested to get out of this flight sir.

Sky - May I know the reason?

Airhostess - I don't know the reason sir. But we received orders requesting you to off board this flight sir.

Sky - But I booked a direct flight to London. I think we are still in Dubai right?

Airhostess - Yes Sir, all your questions will be answered by our head. Please follow me.

Sky understood that there are no answers from the airhostess. He silently followed her out of the flight. His luggage was also removed from the flight. He was asked to enter a car which took him to another part of the runway. His hand bag was also taken away from him.

Security - Khun Sky, you can go inside this flight.

Sky was surprised, he didn't understand why he was transferred to other flight. As soon as he entered the flight, another air hostess showed him the way to his seat.

Sky ( Inner voice ) - what the hell? Why am I here? Why did they change my flight? Is this a private jet or something? Am I getting kidnapped?

Some voice - Don't worry, you are not getting kidnapped.

Sky was surprised how did the other person guessed his thoughts. On the other hand, Sky knew this voice. He turned towards the voice and saw the person in front of him.

Sky - Phi...Phai...

Phai - Yes... in flesh....

Sky got up from the seat and went to hug Phai. Phai hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

Sky - I missed you...

Phai - I missed you too.... I am sorry for coming late....

Sky - Where were you?

Phai - I went to attend some meetings in Phuket.

Sky - Wait a minute.... Whose jet are we in? And why are you here?

Phai - Before answering all those questions, I want to ask you something.

Sky - What is it?

Phai took Sky inside towards the bed and closed the door.

Sky - What are you doing P'Phai?

Phai went ahead and sat on the bed. Later he pulled Sky into his lap and sniffed his scent.

Sky - P'Phai...

Phai - Shhh... I missed your scent.... Give me two mins to relax.

Phai sniffed Sky's floral scent which helped him calm down. Sky also allowed him to sniff his scent. After two minutes, Phai opened his eyes and looked at Sky. Sky was confused as he was unable to read Phai's expression. Phai moved Sky on to the bed and he got on his knees in front of Sky.

Sky - What are you doing P'Phai?

Phai - So you asked me a question two days back remember?

Sky thought for a minute and then nodded his head.

Phai - You asked me

Phai and Sky - What is the relationship between us?

Phai - You wanted me to tell you the relationship between you and me. What are you to me? So here I am to answer your question.

Sky was surprised because Phai didn't have to go through all this just to answer his question. Sky just nodded his head. Phai held both of Sky's hands in his. Phai then looked at Sky and answered his question.

Phai - Sky, you are my favourite Nong. You are my favourite person after my parents. You are the only one who doesn't give in to my tantrums. You are the only person who is important to me after my parents. I know that you know that we both are mates the moment you kissed me.

Sky was shy, he didn't expect Phai to talk about their kiss. Sky turned his face down with shyness but Phai held his face with his chin and made Sky look at Phai.

Phai - Sky, I want you to look at me when I say this to you.

If Phai does something else now, Sky's heart is going to explode with anxiety, excitement, happiness and surprise. Sky couldn't show his feelings on his face.

Phai - Sky, You are the love of my life. If you accept, I will be your boyfriend and you will be mine forever.

Sky's face turned red, his face started blushing. He was happy.

Phai - So Khun Sky Keerati Wang, Will you be my - Phoenix Praphai Kittisawasd Theerapanyakul's boyfriend?

Sky looked at Phai's eyes. His eyes were saying the truth. He has been waiting for this moment since his birthday. Now was the moment he wanted to have for a long time. Sky removed his hands from Phai's hands and held Phai's face in his hands and moved forward to kiss him.

Phai also moved forward and kissed him. Within seconds Phai was on top Sky. Sky didn't know when Phai hovered over him. Phai's hands were wrapped around Sky's neck while Sky's hands are all around Phai's neck. They kissed for a few minutes as both of them didn't want to stop kissing each other. But Phai moved back after feeling that both of them needed air to breathe. Sky was panting hard and he closed his eyes. Phai was also panting hard and looked at Sky. He caressed Sky's hair and kissed his forehead. Sky opened his eyes and looked at the person in front of him.

Phai - I love you.... my Sky....

Sky - I love you too P'Phai...

Phai smiled and hugged Sky. Sky also hugged him back. But Sky's eyes started tearing up. Phai was surprised to see Sky cry. He immediately got up and made Sky sit in his lap.

Phai - Why are you crying baby?

Sky hugged Phai more tighter and started sobbing more.

Phai - Baby.... please don't cry... tell me what's wrong? How can I help you when you don't tell me anything?

Sky - Phi.... you will be going back home right???? You will be going back to Thailand after leaving me in London right....?????

Phai smiled and wiped Sky's tears on his face.

Phai - Silly baby... you are crying because I will be going back to our parents???

Sky nodded his head and tightened his grip on Phai's shirt.

Phai - Sky.... look at me.... look at your Phi baby....

Sky slowly moved his head towards Phai. Phai kissed his forehead as an assurance that he is with him.

Phai - You don't want me to go back ?

Sky nodded his head in yes and quickly changed it into a no.

Phai - What do you mean by yes and no my Sky?

Sky - I want you to be with me and at the same time I want you to do everything you like and love.

Phai laughed at Sky making Sky confused.