43

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (43)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (43)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Just talking about the bear trap at the door and the car she drove, all of them observed afterwards that the craftsmanship was beyond the modern level!

  Did she build it herself? !

  "Hey! What are you thinking about!"

  Han Qingxia said.

  Xu Shaoyang immediately recovered from the shock. He looked at the beautiful girl in front of him, looked around, and quickly placed her on her bed.

  "Wait - put it on the ground."

  Xu Shaoyang: "..."

  This is to dislike his captain.

  You must know that his captain Lu Qiyan was recognized as the number one male idol in the Eastern Military Region before the end of the world, and his background was even more powerful.

  His grandfather is the commander-in-chief of the Eastern Military Region!

  This was the first time he saw someone dislike their captain!

  In fact, Han Qingxia still needs to lay more layers of plastic film.

  She was afraid that Lu Qiyan would dirty the floor of her house.

  "My captain was shot in the abdomen. The bullet did not stay in his body. There are many scratches on his body with sharp blades. Is there really anything you can do?"

  Han Qingxia picked up a pair of scissors and cut off Lu Qiyan's clothes. After ten years of struggling in the apocalypse, minor surgical rescue has long been a necessary skill for her.

  It's just that in her previous life, she didn't have any life-saving medicine. Normally, she just gave the injured people hemostatic and anti-inflammatory drugs, and then relied on their own resistance and fate.

  now.

  She turned her hand and pretended to take it out from her pocket, but actually took out a small bottle from the space.

  First aid pills.

  With the space magic medicine in hand, even the King of Hell can't take it away!

  Han Qingxia took a look at the gift package given by the crystal core from the last transaction.

  One first aid pill is worth 100 points!

  If it weren't for the fact that she wanted to take down Xu Shaoyang, she would be reluctant to give him this medicine.

  When Xu Shaoyang saw the medicine Han Qingxia took out, he was about to ask, but in the end he didn't say a word.

  He stared at Han Qingxia closely.

  Now he has no choice but to believe her!

  Chapter 33 The magical Yunnan Baiyao

  Xu Shaoyang stood aside nervously and looked at Han Qingxia.

  After she fed the boss a bottle of white pills, she began to clean his wounds.