85

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (85)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (85)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Han Qingxia saw this, his mind suddenly went crazy.

  She seemed to have thought of something.

  In her previous life, she seemed to be the same Xu Shaoyang she had picked up on the edge of City A after this period of time.

  At that time, Xu Shaoyang was in a state of panic. He was lying on the roadside like a bereaved dog. He was lifeless. If Han Qingxia hadn't rescued him, he wouldn't have survived one night.

  After Han Qingxia picked him up, he didn't say anything to him. It wasn't until he went out on a mission and faced a life-and-death moment that he spoke and rescued her.

  After that, Xu Shaoyang told her that he was from the military region and was a soldier, and there was no other information.

  Han Qingxia occasionally heard him talking about the teammates he had, but he had never seen him looking for his former teammates.

  So, shouldn't it be...

  This was his last mission in his previous life!

  And all of these people must have died in this mission!

  Chapter 67 Zombies come out of the cage

  At this moment, Han Qingxia suddenly saw everyone rushing forward running back at the same time.

  These people were waving small supernatural balls and the only guns and ammunition they had while escorting Lu Qiyan and Wang Mengwei who rushed out among them.

  Across the crowd, Lu Qiyan, who had escaped, looked at Han Qingxia with radiance.

  The look in his eyes seemed to be thanking her.

  Thanks for the reminder.

  They all escaped.

  Lu Qiyan really has to thank Han Qingxia!

  If it weren't for Han Qingxia, my life might not have been saved today!

  This time he was carrying out the highest level SSS operation in the K1 base. He came to the drug research and development factory to look for data reports and instruments that were researched before the zombie virus broke out!

  It is expected to crack the secret of energy extraction from zombie crystal nuclei!

  Before the zombie virus broke out, the government had discovered this new latent virus in many places.

  At first they just thought it was influenza, but later researchers used mice experiments and discovered that this was a brand-new virus unprecedented in the human world.

  They were pleasantly surprised to find that this virus contains energy that can cause cells to escape from their normal ecological state and become like a kind of immortality.

  If it can be deciphered, it will be an important process in human history!

  But it's a pity that before they could find anything, they were met with disaster!