3.2 | Seven

Btw this is a part three of wrong number. (probably will be the last one since it's big but you tell me if you want another one, maybe shorter idk)
Pretend Taylor wrote seven for you.
——————————————————————————

A while had passed since Taylor last visited you at the mental institution, since now she goes to the orphanage to see you. Turns out she was right, and you were indeed ready to take that professional annalysis. Taylor also made sure to request you a new social worker, since Charmaine wasn't fair with you.

Taylor and you got really close, and she visited you every month for around a year now. It was getting harder to hide her sudden trips from the media. Austin and Selena would eventually give her the coverage that she needed, but it just wasn't as easy as it seemed. Paparazzi, interviews, annoying questions at awards.. it was just too much and too overwhelming.

And Taylor would tell you all about it over the phone when she couldn't be there phisically.

It was Thanksgiving, and althought you were already used to the foster system failing you and not giving you an enough reason to celebrate this date, it still hurt. It hurt your interior child, that waited for a representative to pick you up for a thanksgiving party. This year, however, you thought it would be different. It wasn't, by the way. Taylor had already told you she couldn't pick you up or visit you on this very date, but that she would as soon as she could. She hadn't seen you in almost two months, and you missed her. You missed talking ton her and hugging her. You missed the smell of her perfume, mainly having her to lend you some of it. You missed crying in her lap, but you did also understand that Taylor was one of the greateast musicians and  lyricists of all times, so she had a really busy schedule, so you wouldn't complain abou that. Besides, she already took you under her wing. The women that you admired the most, in flesh and bone, helping you to stay on your feet.

You decided to stay up and didn't even go down to eat breakfast, you weren't really feeling it. You took a quick shower and dressed as you normally would. Loosy clothes. You didn't really have a lot of options, to be honest. Suddently, your name was called downstairs. You were the only kiddo left there, so it wasn't as loud as it would usually be.

"Yes?" You said.

"Can you come down real fast?" One of them shouted back at you.

"Coming right down." You descended the stairs, barefoot, with your headphones over your ears. You wee suprised to see the tall, blonde and gorgeous girl waiting for you at the door frame.

"Aren't you going to hug me?" Taylor said, opening her arms and her smile, wide. You ran towards her, looking up at the hapiness that could be clearly seen in her face.

"I've missed you." You said, effusive and letting a whimper out.

"Trust me, baby girl, I've missed you too." She said.

You led her to the room you stayed, and she layed down on your bed.

"Hey, can we talk about something?" Taylor said.

"Yeah, sure. What's that?"

" I don't really know for how long i'll be able to come and visit you. The paparazzi are too invasive and soon or later they will find out." You stiffened at her words. What will you do now?? Taylor wasn't family and you knew that, but she was everything and possibily the only thing you had left.

"Oh, I understand that, it's alright." You really couldn't demonstrate how sad you actually were, so you tried to brush it off. "So, will that be your last visit?" You asked, blantly.