6.1 | take you, too. (requested and fixed)

Disclaimer: sex, sexual language, kink and whole lots of whoredom.

After having teased Taylor through texts and having touched yourself without permission, she was there, standing with her hands on your neck.

"So, are you ready, princess?" She said, grinning. Though you wanted this, you knew sometimes Taylor didn't know what limits were.

"Yeah, I am."

"Then why did you hesitate?"

"I fucking didn't." You cross your arms

"Language." She said, and gestured with her hands.

"Taylor, just fuck me!"

"Don't get smart with me, Y/n."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not. Fucking fucks."

"What have I said, young lady? Flip over." You do as you're told, flipping your back to face Taylor. Her hands were passing through your body, worshiping it. She got, eventually, to the place she planned. "You're such a dirty bitch."

Nervous, you scoffed.

"Did you laugh at me, honey?"

"N-no, I d-didn't." You said.

"Don't you stutter and answer my question. Did you laugh at me?" You kept quiet. " So we're playing that game now, huh?! How exciting." She smiled.

"I'm s-so-sorry."

"Too late, princess. Count for me."

"Please, no." You said, pleading.

"No back talk." She responded. "Start counting, bitch."

"O-one.." she slapped your ass at the sound. One quickly became two, and two quickly turned into twenty. You were shaking in pleasure and pain. She kissed your back, and caressed the red area below it.

"I-i think I-i was already punished, don't you think, Tay?" You looked at her, growling back at you. "Sorry, mommy."

"You don't get a fucking say." Taylor kept her pace until she grew tired and saw you couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I touch you?" You asked.

"No, you can't."

"But.. yay.. mommy" you quickly corrected yourself "I need you so fucking bad."

"I don't care. I'm not happy with how you acted. You're such a needy whore. So, you're now gonna take me like the good girl you are. I don't want to hear you whine. Got it?"

"But.."

"There's not but. Can you be quiet? Can you do that for mommy? Cause if you can't, we might as well stop here."

"Yes, I can, just fuck me already!"

Taylor got up and left to your shared closet, to the drawer of your toys. She got the biggest strap she could find, 10 inches. It was brand new, so you had never used it, because Taylor wanted to keep it for a special date. No time as good as this, guessing.

As soon as you saw it, you mouth made a perfect shape of "O". She laughed at the expression, clearly having fun with your reaction.

"No need to be afraid, the only damage it will cause you is giving lots of pleasure"

You were lying there just for Taylor, bitting your lips, with your mouth on her abdomen, kissing her from top to bottom, from bottom to top. You glanced at it, visible scared of the length.

She licked your whole body leaving you stuck with so much excitement. By the way, your crotch felt the the same, because Swift said things that were leading you to total madness.