18 | Only she could handle him

We are back from our 2 days trip and now I am back to reality

Work!

There are piles of documents and around fifty designs are left unchecked and god knows how I am going to do it in a day.

As I am going through the documents I heard someone roaring and no doubt it was Kiansh.

"What the Fuck were you doing since last two day!!!?" I flinched at my place and my laptop was about to fall from my hands but yes, thanks to my reflex action I saved it.

I wonder who is the poor guy who is dealing with him right now?

I got up from my seat and went for his cabin. As I reached infront of his door I gave a quick knock and I heard a cold voice " Come In!".

Okay He is angry.

I entered his cabin and found his eye blood shot and a frowned face with a file clutched in his hand and I am sure he is thinking of ripping the poor guys head apart.

As his eyes met mine, his breathing normalised and slowly the frown from his head disappeared. His eyes soften as soon as it met with mine.

I slowly went towards him and attempt to take the file that is still clutched in his hand.

"May I?" I slowly whispered to him but he is just looking at me intensely and in deep thoughts.

He didn't replied to me but his hold in his file loosen and I successfully took the file from his hands and turned the pages to look into it.

Okay so these were the designs that we have to present in the annual Interior designing Gala and it's a complete mess.

A.K has managed to bag the first position for straight 3 years. We cannot let someone else steal it from us, Can we?

"You can go" I said softly to the guy standing infront of us and let me tell you, he is shivering at his place and just a second away from pissing in his pants.

Kiansh Rajvansh has a dominating aura and he can make people shiver in their boots just by a simple  look.

As soon as the words left my mouth he raised an eyebrow as if I am challenging him.

"Your anger will only worsen the things Mr Rajvansh and right now, we need a solution" I replied to him and he seemed to agree with me but didn't responded anything.

I slowly tried move my hand to hold his rough one  in mine and he didn't protested instead his hold tighten around my soft and small hand as soon as my hand slipped into his.

I looked straight into his eyes and said the words I was thinking.

"Let me take over" I said to him.

"You mean you want to work on this project?" He question me back with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes" I answered him confidently and he looked into my eyes as if he was trying to find any fear and hesitation.

"I need the designs in the evening" he told me and yes its a tough shit but Aanya Singhania can do anything if she has her brain and attention on something.

"Done" I told him and he passed the required things to me and informed the designers of team 3 who were working on the project.

"I'll take my leave now Mr Rajvansh, Good day"

He gave me a simple nod and I left his cabin.

Now we have some work, I did my research and gravbed coffee from the cafeteria as I need caffeine to process everything.

First I need a plan and discussed everything with Stacey and Niya.

I needed a team and he didn't deny me when I asked his to let Stacey and Niya work on it.

We three discussed the designs and now I am drawing right now and Stacey and Niya are working on the other one.

I didn't have the trace of time as my entire attention was on the design. I was out of my trance when my phone buzzed and it was my Bhai.

" Yes Bhai" I said as soon as i picked up the phone, still working.

"You had your lunch?" He asked me and Shit! Its 3 pm and I forgot my lunch.

"No bhai, I didn't paid attention to the time and I am working, can't have food right now its urgent"

"Everything okay Princess?"

"Yes its cool don't worry I'll meet you at the dinner"

I hung the call and we are back to work.

We all are working for a while and we managed to complete atleast 2 designs till now and there is still 3 left with the rechecking.

I am editing the remaining ones and Stacey and Niya are rechecking the previous one.

"Aanya see I've edited this one" Niya said shoving her laptop towards my direction.

"Yeah it should work"

"Stace uh done babe?" I asked Stacey as she is too engulfed in her work.

"Almost......Yes now done , Okay guys we need to show this to Mr Rajvansh right now"

I searched for my phone to check any important email but as soon as I opened my phone, I saw it was 9:30 pm.

He told me that he needed the designs in the evening. Did I mess up?

I gulped at the thought of him lashing out at me. I stoop from my place and grabbed everything and left straight to his cabin. 

"Come in" he said as soon as I knocked at his door.

I didn't uttered a single word but passed the designs to him.

Surprisingly he is not angry at me for giving him the designs late.

He is looked for good 5 minutes and by the look he is having, I can say that he is okay with my work.

"Is it okay?" I whispered which can be barely heard by someone.

"Its....good. Good job Aanya" He praised me.

He fucking praised me!

I am break dancing in my head right now!

An unexpected smile tugged on my face as soon as I heard him say 'Good Job'.

I gave him a smile and I was not expecting this.

He returned the smile.

It is probably the first time in the entire day he is smiling and I am glad I was the one to receive it.

"Its late how are you going home?" He asked me and Yes its 10 pm right now.

Stace and Niya left as soon as they were done with their work and I still had to present everything to him.

"I'll call Bhai" I said to him and he replied in an instant.

"No need Aanya, I'll drop you"

We left the office and now we are heading to our home.

_________________________

AUTHOR

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?❤️