34 | A Man

Heyy guys 👀♥️

It was supposed to be on Friday but many of you requested so here it is 🥹

The 35th Chapter of DBF will be uploaded on Friday on Stck ( Scrollstackk)

Not sure about the chapter, I've written it after a long gap.

Vote and comment chaiye mujhe😭

Vote 🎯 : 400 ✨

Here's the chapter, Enjoy✨

She averted her gaze from me

Because She doesn't want you, Dumbfuvk!

There is a period in a person's life where one can no longer cope with their haunted feelings and insecure ass, that's what was going on with me when Aanya left.

If was me, who didn't trust her enough

I was the one who ruined everything with my own bare fucking hands.

But, there is no point of remembering the history. I have a future.

I have my present and she is standing just some feets apart from me.

A sad yet happy smile played on my lips at the thought of how far she has come.

Aanya is one stubborn Girl-Woman, who would never take things for free or granted, she never did, nor she has that in her blood.

Abhir might be the one ruling his father's company but he started from scratch. From being the assistant of his uncle to finally becoming and official intern.

After, he moulded his personality like a man, who is worthy for the position, where his Father stood, he announced his rule.

It's almost more than a years since him and I had a normal talk.

It's not the same anymore.

We do hang out sometime, curse each other, or I let me punch my well-sculptured face.

Just sometimes.

Abhimanyu, I hate to admit it but that asshole was there for me, when I needed someone. When I needed Abhir.

No matter, how fucked up our fights because in high school, we still can't stand anyone else messing with each one of us.

No one gets to harm my people and live happily after that.

Abhir's anger is clearly justified and I am the one to blame for my own actions. He loves Aanya to the extent that he can give up his most precious possession.

He will go for blood if he even finds a single scratch on her skin.

Perks of being his only friend, He didn't killed me.