✨CH-22✨

A/n pov

A girl walking up to her home as she had a grin on her face. A angry face.

She was angry, not just today but each and every day she is anger on just one specific person. Angry on the person who made her lose, who made her away from the people she wanted to be, who made her grow up the feeling of revenge inside her.

She wanted revenge.

How?

She also doesn't know but she has a rage inside her which shouts revenge to her each and every time she looks at herself in the mirror.

"You'll pay for whatever you did! Someday..."

She spoke to herself as she walked inside her house, opening the front door infront of her.

She started to walk upstairs to her room.

Her steps steady as she climbed up the stairs.

"You back sweety?"

He mom asked from the kitchen.

"Yes mom"

She replied with a quiet normal voice

"Can you come and help me pls?"

Her mom requested.

"Yes mom. Just a minute"

She replied again.

She walked towards the kitchen, as she kept her phone on the counter

"Emma can you cut the veggies pls"

She nodded and started to do as Mrs.Park told her.

Emma: mom

Mrs.Park: yes

Emma: i want revenge

Mrs.Park: form y/n?

Emma nodded.

Mrs.Park: is that what you'll always say huh!?

Emma: but....but that bitch deserves to die!!!!

Mrs.Kim: i know i know i also want the same Emma but our company is falling down and having a great lose, so first we need to fix that

Emma: but after that how are we going to get revenge from her

Mrs.Park: i don't know, but for sure we'll get revenge. That's what I want as well. Because of her our company is going bankrupt as Mr.Kim refused to help us after he divorced me

She gritted her teeth.

Emma: i just want to chop her into pieces just like this!

She said as she chopped the veggies.

They both had a fire inside them, fire of revenge

But they always say that.....

Revenge is always the key to your destruction.

They wanted revenge from y/n, but she was never involved in any of it directly. Was she?

Maybe they just wanted to revenge her for being better than them, for being a better human than them, for being who someone can love unconditionally, for being a pure soul who loves to find truth and help people in need, for being herself, for being better in everything than them, for being perfect as she is and will be... not for herself but for her brothers and to the people who love her more than anything.

But little did they know that when you do bad to someone who don't deserves it, the karma hits back at you with the double of what you did.

Emma: that bitch! I'll make her life miserable once I find out how to do it!!!!!!