✨CH-46✨

READ THIS!!!
So guys I have decided that I'll start another book after i end this one....
Hope you'll support..
The information about the new book will be given to you after tha last chapter of this book so stay tuned...
And don't worry that book will also be a sibling ff between BTS and y/n
Sry for wasting your time..
Let's continue..

A/n pov

One and a half day passed away but y/n she didn't even move an inch nor did she opened her eyes.

Everyone has been trying their best to wake her up but....

No luck....

Their hopes have started to fade away with each second that clicks the clock.

But....

They aren't fully hopeless. Smth in them tells them that she'll wake up.

Cuz....

If smth happens to her, their world with crash into pieces. They can't live without the light of their life.

They haven't eaten anything since a day cuz knowing that y/n is fighting for her life and they can't just relax.

They have hopes..

But who knows what might happen.

Right now everyone is sitting in the room where y/n was hospitalized.

It's silent. No one is speaking as the emotional weight of the atmosphere increases.

Mrs.Kim: wake up y/n...

She said breaking the silence and stroking y/n's hair, gently.

Mrs.Kim: you...you told me you wanted to know the truth right? You cried telling me that you want to know why i kept a distance with you right? Then pls open your eyes. Let me clarify myself.

She wipped the tear off her cheek.

Jimin: mochi....

He held her hand, gently as he stroked his thumb over her palm.

Jimin: y-you promised me that you'll come back alive then you can't go back on your promise, mochi. You have to wake up. Pls

He kept his forehead on her soft hand.

That's when the door was knocked.

Mr.Kim cleared his throat, gaining back his lost voice

Mr.Kim: come in

The door opened and the doctor walked inside.

Doctor: two hours Mr.Kim

Mr.Kim nodded.

Mr.Kim: I-i know but after that.....?

Doctor: i am really sorry to say this but her pulse rate is really low. If she doesn't wake up her pulses might stop and after that....

The doctor sighed

Doctor: you all know the result.

Jin: isn't there any other way to save her doctor?

He asked like the tenth time.

Doctor: i already told you Jin. There isn't

He was the Kim family's doctor so talked casually with them.

He kept a hand on Jin's shoulder

Doctor: i am really sorry but there really isn't anything we could do