Glossary

Harmonians
The blessed beings of a torn world, carriers of enduring hope and mystical Harmonies to one of the great sources.

Sources
The ethereal pillars sustaining life in the Lands of the Covenant. Each Source embodies an elemental essence:

Ember: The fiery heat of their world. Capable of both warmth and destruction.

Sea: The many forms of water, from rain to rivers, to the moisture of the air.

Land: The firm ground, the shifting sand, the vast mountains that shape their world

Air: The silent whisperer or whirling songbird, breathing motion and grace across the Lands of the Covenant

Steel: Hardest of stones. Strongest of Metals. Forging homes and barriers of solid comfort.

Light: The divine beacon. Bright and warm. By it, all things are made visible.

Expanse: The boundless sky. The vast lands. Every square inch of existing space.

Harmony: Sacred ties that link the Harmonians to the Sources. Each Harmony is a divine selection, a rare and potent alignment with one Source and in rare occasions, two.

TimeWalk
A celestial gift bestowed upon Renāna. A walk through time's veils to uncover lost paths and seek justice.

Lands of the Covenant: The land given to Harmonians, occupied by their 12 tribes

Harmonians: The people of the Lands of the Covenant, all with a Harmony to one or more of the Sources

SHEEMATAH: The Great Creator and binder of every living thing. The maker of the Sources. The Life Giver.

The Stillness: A time of deep and quiet reflection where a Harmonian can draw closer to SHEEMATAH; closing the gap between The Creator's realm and The Lands of the Covenant, pulling from their Harmonies and inner self to achieve it.

Pronunciations:

Renāna: RrrE-NAY-NUH
(Ensure the "R" resonates vibrantly, allowing it to roll gently.)

Ēitan: Ee-TAWN
(Allow the "T" to take a crisp presence following the gently elongated "Ee.")

Ishrāb: E-ShrrAYB
(Let the "r" softly roll, intermingling with the "Sh" and "AYB" sounds for a harmonious blend.)

Henāka: He-NAY-KAW
(The "He" leads softly, guiding gracefully into the resonating "NAY-KAW.")

Roi: Roy
(Let the "R" roll subtly, complementing the simple yet profound "oy.")