{8}

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while😩
____________________________________________

Tokoyami ran up to Izuku and hugged his arm, "Izu~"

Izuku looked down at him, "What's up,"

"Um, do you think you can help me with something?"

"Depends,"

"It's my brother, he's been in solitary for a couple years...can you help me get him out?" Tokoyami asked quietly.

Izuku eyed him, "Why should I do that?"

Tokoyami looked around, "Can we go somewhere and talk?"

Izuku looked at him then headed for the game room and walked inside, "Get out,"

They all groaned but still got up and left like they were told to, Izuku and Tokoyami entered the room and locked the door.

Izuku leaned against the wall, "Go ahead,"

"Ok um, he's actually my quirk, a sentient one that resided in my body. I kinda had a quirk evolution I guess and we separated and he got his own body. And because he's technically my quirk the quirk cancelers don't work on us.

So they put him in solitary but ever since then I've been getting weaker and now I'm starting to get sick. I went to the AI and they said I'm dying without him so, please can you help me," Tokoyami looked down.

Izuku grabbed his chin and made the smaller male look up at him, "You sure you want my help? If I save your life then it'll belong to me, you ok with that?"

Tokoyami nodded, "I am,"

Izuku grinned and pecked his lips, "You can't change your mind later,"

Tokoyami wrapped his arms around Izuku's neck and stood on his toes to kiss him again, "I won't, I'll give you anything you want,"

Izuku held his waist, "You're lucky you're pretty, you better make sure I don't get bored," he hoisted him onto the table.

Tokoyami kissed along his jaw and neck then went back up to his lips with a grin, "I promise you won't, I know how to please my man,"

"Yeah?" Izuku raised a brow "I'm yours now?"

"Yeah~" Tokoyami moved down to his chest "I'm not giving you up anytime soon,"

"Alright, I'll come see you later tonight," Izuku kissed him while gripping his ass "Wait up for me,"

Tokoyami grinned into the kiss, "Yes sir~"

〶〶〶〶

Shinso sat up on the bed and blinked tiredly before looking around and realizing he was alone. He narrowed his eyes, he couldn't believe Izuku just left him there. He sighed and stretched getting out of bed, putting his jumpsuit back on with a yawn, and stepping into his shoes. He combed his hair back with his fingers as he left Izuku's cell and made his way down the corridor.

"Hey Shin,"

Shinso paused by a cell, "What's up?"

"I got some new shit in earlier," The man told him.

"You got the next volume of my manga?" Shin asked.

"Yup," He held it up.

"Bet,"

Shinso moved past the others who were looking at what the prison dealer had for them today, engaged in their own shit.

Shinso grabbed it, "How much?"