Chapter 4✔️

Heyaa sweethearts
I didn't know you guys would be so lazy to respond but still I will continue the story anyway.
Long chapter ahead.........
No target 🎯
____________________________

Mishti's pov

"I am here to ask for your hand for my grandson."

Hearing these words from Mr. Oberoi, the ground slipped from under my feet.
I was frozen in place I couldn't understand what was happening
Understanding my condition, Mr. Oberoi said
"Mishti beta I know what's going on in your mind right now,You can take your time and whatever your decision is, let me know but remember you only have 2 days , I will be here after 2 days"
Saying this he went away
I was still in shock when Amma came and said that kritika came to meet me... ohhh!! Thank God, I really needed to talk to someone right now.

Author's pov

"WHAT THE HELL" was kritika's reaction when mishti told her about oberoi's marriage proposal
Mishti said "I..I am confused, kritu.. my mind is telling me not to agree for this ,but my heart is telling me that I should think about it for once… I don't know what to do."
Kritika kept her hand on her shoulder and gave a squeeze on it..
"mishii yaara Calm down, take your time, maybe destiny has its own plans for you.....do one think you talk to amma she will give you the right solution"

Mishti nodded and after sometime kritika left from there

Time skip

"Amma , can I come in" mishti asked while entering to rukmani's room
"Aaja bache ,sit ,I know what you want to talk about "rukmani said to her
"Amma.....vo--"Rukmani cuts her words in half and says
"I know what Jaishankar ji told you and beta I suggest that you should think about what he said..His grandson's name is Abhiraj Oberoi: CEO of oberoi industries,
As stubborn,rude and angry as he looks from  outside, he is equally pure at heart.
Because of his past his life has gone into darkness."
Mishti had heard the name of Abhiraj a lot and in fact that day she had gone to give an interview in his company but even in her dreams she had never thought that for her THE ABHIRAJ OBEROI 's marriage proposal will come....
After 2 min silence Amma again said "Jaishankar ji has done a lot for our orphanage and beti you always asked who gave you clothes, and money for your education. He was the one! he always felt that you were perfect for abhiraj Please think about it and last decision will be your and I will support you"
Mishti nodded and left for her room
________________________________

Abhiraj's pov

It's been a week since dadu's birthday But I am shocked, He hasn't talked to me about any girl yet...HOW?
Well I'm happy because I don't want to get married, never.
Today is Sunday but I spend half the day every Sunday in the office because I don't like staying at home.
I was typing on my laptop when the face of that girl came to my mind who wasted so much of my time for some money.
I was just thinking and suddenly Ritvik came inside my cabin and said
"What's up BRO!!, thinking about the same girl"
I rolled my eyes and said to him
"Ritvik, if you have no work then go out of here with your ugly face."
He is teasing me since that day and I am hell irritated...

Someone knocked on the door and I said "come in"
The door opens and Shivani was standing in front. What drama will this girl do now?
I asked her "what do you need now?"
She said "Baby let's get married"
"WHAT!!" I yelled
"See, your family also wants you to get married and my father is also forcing me to get married and yet we like each other so much so why not let's get married.hmm?"
was her answer

"Get out before I loose my control"I said her
"But....abh..""security, mr sexana, security"I called security to get this garbage out of my cabin.

________________________________________

Author's pov

Abhiraj's guard threw Shivani out of his office . After some time he also left for his house.

two days later

Today Mishti is going to tell her decision to Dadu:
Rukmani ji at the breakfast table said Mishti: "So Mishti, today Jaishankar ji will ask your decision from you.
I hope whatever you have thought will be best for everyone."
"Amma, I have thought about what to do, but I will tell my decision in front of everyone."
she said And then Jaishankar ji comes.
"So Mishti, how are you?"he asked
"Absolutely amazing!!!"she replied while serving tea to jaishankar oberoi

"So now we can know your answer, right?"he asked while sipping the tea
Mishti smiled said "Dadu, I thought a lot about what is right and finally I took the right decision and I am saying YES to this marriage proposal"
Dadu was on cloud nine after hearing Mishti's decision, now he will have to talk to Abhiraj as soon as possible and get them engaged.

After some chitchat jaishankar oberoi directly went to abhiraj's office
Every employee had a huge respect for him As soon as he reached the office, all the employees were shocked. Everyone stood up and wished him good afternoon, to which he responded with a small smile and a nod.

He went directly to Abhiraj's cabin where Abhiraj was discussing something with his manager.
As soon as Abhiraj saw his dadu, he sent the manager out.
And asked
"dadu, you here  ,if you had some important work,  you could have told me I would have come home myself"
To which jaishankar said "I can come to My office anytime puttar jii"
"Yes dadu, you can come here anytime."
he said and called his secretary for 1 less sugar tea and 1 black coffee
"Abhiraj, I need to talk to you very important. Look, I have found a girl for you."dadu said

Abhiraj's pov

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath after knowing that their is no chance to escape from this shitt marriage.
"Be ready tomorrow 11 morning we are going to meet your soon-to-be wife to her orphanage"
"Dadu what do you mean by orphanage?" I Asked him when he mentioned orphanage instead of home
"Her name is mishti Arora, 23 years old an orphan her parents died when she was 17,and trust me son she is an angel , pure soul"
As he thought
"God!! what will I do if she will be some gold digger or what"
I called ritvik as he was out for some business meeting I told him about that girl and he said I should trust dadu .He will be heard by morning 10 and will join me at that girl what's her name..... mishti's orphanage

"Mishti Arora"I said to myself with a sigh and left for a meeting

_________________________________________

Heyyaa guys
New chapter is here
Hope you liked it 😁
Our main lead will meet each other in the next chapter:
Thanks for reading and vote, share and comment plzz show some love................