chapter 59 (part 2)

Heyyaa guyss

Go ahead and read:)

------

Author's pov

Flashback

"Mishti is with me and she is safe and sound.".
Naman said as soon as Abhiraj sat in front of him in the cafe.
Hearing this Abhiraj's eyes turned wide and he clenched his jaw
He stood from the chair and grabbed his collar
"You bastard, where is my wife" he punched his jaw , blood started flowing from the corner of his lip.

"calm down abhiraj and listen to me"  naman tried to make him understand but another punch landed on his jaw.

"Ouch mumma....Calm down brother, your wife is absolutely fine." Naman said caressing his jaw and wiped the blood from his lips with the tip of his thumb.

Abhiraj stepped back gesturing him to speak.

"Tanya Mathur is none other than teesha Ahuja your aunt's daughter I guess"
As soon as Abhiraj listened to these words the ground slipped under his feet making his vision blur..
How could she be alive, everyone who was in that factory was dead, right?
All the past memories started flashing in front of his eyes , his mother's face , her last words... everything..
"I..Impossible"  He murmured under his breath
"She is alive, Infact your aunt was also alive but don't know why Tisha aka Tanya killed her...I don't know how Teesha became Tanya, but yes she wants to ruin your family in the worst possible way"
Abhiraj threw the glass which was kept on the table due to anger.
His eyes changed its shade into a darker shade while his knuckles turned white.
Naman apologized to everyone who disturbed because of the noise that was created through glass..
"I will kill her , That bloody bitch , I will give her the worst death possible"
Abhiraj murmured and started taking long steps towards the exit of the cafe.
"Stop Abhiraj , don't be insane we have to trick her , she has to be defeated by falling into her own trap."
Naman said holding his wrist. Abhiraj stopped and glanced at his wrist making him chuckle awkwardly
A frown appeared on Abhiraj's face thinking why naman wants to help them..
"What will you get after helping us"
He asked naman and a sad smile appeared on naman's face.
"Tanya was a class junior to me and Kshitij, we became friends through a common friend and with time I fell in love with Tanya Mathur...I had dreamed of a happy family with Tanya but my heart and all my dreams were broken in one stroke by Tanya, she cheated on me...Yes, I did wrong to Mishti by getting into Kshitij's words, but I need a chance to correct my mistake...
Abhiraj...Kshitij and Tanya together will separate you and Mishti. "
Abhiraj listened to Naman's words carefully and somewhere in his heart he knew that there was truth in what Naman said...

"Where is Mishti?" Abhiraj asked him sternly

"Tanya and Kshitij think I am working for them and on their request I kidnapped Mishti, but don't worry, Mishti is fine , she is at
ABC hotel in lonavala"
Naman said and Abhiraj took a breath of relief, finally his heartbeats turned normal knowing his jaana is fine but somewhere he won't feel satisfied before having a glimpse of mishti so he went with naman to that hotel in lonavala...

**Flashback ended**

By the time Abhiraj finished speaking, tears started flowing from Mishti's eyes.
Her heart was hurting thinking that in this one month, Abhiraj must have suffered a lot because of Teesha...
She hugged him tightly while sobbing againat his chest.
This was the main reason abhiraj wasn't telling her because he was very well aware of her weak heart ,Even after out about Teesha it did not hurt him as much as Mishti's tears were Piercing his heart.

"Our family and friends think that you have left this world...I am sorry Mishti, I lied to everyone but at that time I felt this was the best way to save you from Teesha..."
Abhiraj said caressing her back affectionately

"All this...how will everything be alright, Abhi?" She asked and wiping her tears..

"Don't worry jaana , your Abhi is here , Everything will be fine"
Abhiraj said kissing her forehead..

"I trust you with my life Abhi , I know you'll do everything right"
Mishti said kissing his forehead .
His heart filled with warmth and he felt like a big burden left from his shoulders after sharing all these with mishti.

"What is your next plan Abhi?" Mishti asked him and a smirk formed on his lips

"Just 2 days and then Teesha's truth will be revealed to everyone and she will be punished for her sins."
He said and explained his whole plan to mishti..

-----------

I know guys this was the shortest chapter but thoda suspense toh Banta h n...

And yeah the most important and sad thing is only 2-3 chapters are left of my first book HEARTBEATS..
😭😭😭😭

I am going to miss #Mishraj a lot, will you also miss them, tell me in the comments.

Please vote and comment 😁