Chapter 29

Hello everyone 🤗

Hope you are loving my story...

Go ahead and read :)

------------------------------

Mishti's pov

It's been 1 month and everything is perfect between us....
We talk with each other most probably we tease each other a lot...
Today is the 2nd month anniversary of our marriage....and I..I am feeling sad
I have to leave this house , this family and him after 4 months...
Today is Sunday...so I woke up a little late..

Just three days ago Neha came from Jaipur and We all are proud of her... because of her, her college won...yeah she won the badminton match..
Everyone were happy but Abhi became very happy and he wanted to throw a party but Neha refused...

Today I got a brilliant idea to prank my dear hubby....#mission prank on Abhiraj#

After taking a bath I wore my saree then I combed my hairs , wore my bangles , applied some mascara kajal and lipbalm and at last I applied pinch of vermilion in my hair partition....

Till then Abhi also came from gym....
I should feel disgusting when he comes drenched in sweat but instead of that I feel......Hot!!!

"Good morning" I wished him He also wished me back...and I am just waiting When will he go to take a bath?...

"Good morning" He wished me and sat on the couch using his phone
"You...aren't you going to take a bath?" A asked him....shittt Now he will ask why I am asking
"Why??you have some work??" He asked raising his eyebrows..
"Yeah...see firstly you are all drenched in sweat, second you should take bath before doing anything third it's our 2nd month anniversary so daadi asked me to go to the temple with you"
As I completed my words....Abhiraj was standing just an inch away from me
When did he come so close?...

"Abhi..- shh..You are talking so much, tell me the truth, You are not able to resist me like this, right?" He said caressing my lowerlip with his thumb
Yessss......I can't resist you..I wanted to say this but I controlled myself.
"N..no..you..are...swe..sweating go..an..and take ba..th" why the hell I was stammering
"Okay" saying this he winked at me and went inside the washroom..
I calmed my racing heart and leaned towards the closet door
Now I was waiting for the result
AND ..

1.
2.
3.

"Mishtiiiiii"
Yess...plan successful
"what just happened why did you shout??" I asked him to pretend to be unknown about what happened inside....
"What the hell is this mishti" He came from the washroom all drenched with pink coloured water..

I had placed a bucket of pink colored water at the gate of our washroom. As soon as he opened the gate, all the pink water fell on him..
"You....haha...you are looking...hahaa...pink..hahahaa...pinky pinky" I said between my laughs.
"you didn't do this right" saying this he took a fast step towards me And lifted me up on his shoulders
"Abhi...Put me down..please Abhiraj...Abhi..where are you taking me.." I said While hitting him with my small fists but my beating had no effect on this beast...
Suddenly my voice died When he put me down and I gasped, seeing that he brought me to the bathroom.
he put me down and took off his wet t-shirt and threw it away..
Now his muscles and abs were visible very well...how will it feel when I move my hands on his abs or I will lick-Just shut up mishti...

" Done staring??"He asked raising his eyebrows and a smirk was dancing on his lips...
"I...I wasn't staring at you." I said looking here there
Suddenly he started taking slow steps towards me..my back touched the wall...
he caged me between his hands and pressed himself on me
I was feeling a whole Jurassic park inside my stomach..
"Tell me you were staring at me, right?" He asked while planting baby kisses on my jaw to my neck..It seemed as if his touch had taken over my mind...I was losing my ability to think..