~1.5~

This is chapter 1.5
Starting with leaving where we left off
Enjoy

Nini's POV: "Wow, that's amazing for them." I said as I was very proud of Gina & EJ. "Yeah, I wonder if Gina's studio is anywhere near here."Ricky said as I saw that he was holding a picture of all of us together at his party."Whatcha looking at, Ricky~" Kourtney asked him as he started to blush & his cheeks began to turn red. "Nothing, it's just a picture of us together at EJ's graduation party that's all." He says as he starts to get really flustered fanning his cheeks in exasperation as I giggle at him blushing. "Uh-huh, sure you're not looking at EJ~" Maddox teased him while he turned even more red. "St-stop guys." Ricky said as I saw him looking from everybody else then I tried to get him to stop blushing so hard because of Maddox & Kourtney.

3rd POV: Ricky was still blushing at Maddox's comment about him liking the former jock who is now an actor & director I mean he has gotten over since high school...hasn't he? "Ri, your face is still red." Nini said as she whispered in his ear as the former skater tried to stop himself from blushing. "C-can we ignore this & answer some o-other question please." Ricky asked as he started stuttering on his sentence. "Sorry Ricky, we didn't mean to embarrass you." Kourtney said as Maddox jumped in. "Yeah...well not that much."She said as they were both apologizing for embarrassing him. "It's okay, guys." He said as he couldn't stop thinking about the former jock when they were in high school. A few hours later, Nini & I decided to just talk about our memories of high school & stuff. "Hey Neenz, do you mind if I ask you something?" I asked her. "Sure, what is it?" Nini asked as she smiled a bit. "Do you still have a crush on Gina even after college or high school?" Ricky asked his longtime bff as her cheeks turned red just like he did earlier. "Um, well...I-I." She said as she twirled a strand of her hair with her finger.

Ricky's POV: "Oh my gosh you do, don't you?" I asked her as she nodded her head & put her hair in front of her face feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, maybe a little but what about you Ri & don't lie about it because it's written all over your face."Nini said cunningly as my face turned red again. "What, no I don't." I said as I looked away from her with embarrassment. "C'mon, Ricky I told you it's only fair." She explained. "Okay fine I still like him, happy now." I said as Nini giggled a bit as we decided to talk about our no longer former crushes. "I can't believe we were such messes around them." She said as I laughed at how many times, I couldn't stop blushing at EJ the same thing with Nini. Later, we decided to go check out California & take a tour around there, we got to see so many things everything in California & it was amazing until we accidentally bumped into 2 people, we all fell except for me. I fell right into the other person's arms. "Oh my gosh, Ricky & I are so sorry we didn't mean to." Nini said as she starts to apologize repeatedly as I did too. "Richard Bowen & Nina Salazar-Roberts we haven't seen you guys since high school." A familiar voice said as Nini & I looked up at the people we bumped into...we couldn't believe it.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, chapter 2 will be out sooner or later
That's all for now
See ya later
Bye my loves