~Prologue~

This is basically the prologue of the story, which I forgot to publish it before chapter 1
Anyways enjoy

Ricky and Nini were both well-known singers and songwriters in the music industry, they had been best friends since they were kids & always shared a passion for music. Together, they had released multiple albums that had been a huge success, making them both household names.

Their latest album had been a collaborative effort, with all the songs written & sung by both of them, they had poured their hearts & souls into it, creating a beautiful mix of happy, sad, breakup & makeup songs. It was loved by their fans and critics alike, and it had been their most successful album to date.

However, with their new album set to release in the fall, Ricky and Nini were feeling the pressure. They had been struggling to come up with new ideas and inspiration for their music. They had tried everything, from going on long walks to listening to different genres of music, but nothing seemed to click.

One day, while they were out for a walk, they bumped into two people who would change everything. The first was Gina Porter, a talented dancer who had recently moved to the city. She was known for her graceful moves & captivating performances. The second was Elton John "EJ" Caswell, an actor and director who had just finished filming his latest blockbuster movie.

At first, Ricky and Nini were taken aback by their unexpected encounter, but they soon struck up a conversation. As they talked, they realized that they had a lot in common. Gina was a huge fan of their music, and EJ had always admired their songwriting skills.

Ricky and Nini asked for their help with their new album. They explained their struggle to find inspiration and asked if Gina and EJ would collaborate with them. To their surprise, both of them agreed without hesitation.

Over the next few weeks, Ricky and Nini, along with Gina and EJ, spent countless hours writing and creating music together. They were all amazed by the magic that happened when they combined their talents. EJ's skills as a director helped bring their songs to life, and Gina's dance moves added a whole new dimension to their music.

As the release date for their new album approached, Ricky and Nini were filled with excitement and nerves. They couldn't wait for their fans to hear their new music, and they were grateful to Gina and EJ for their help and inspiration.

On the day of the album release, Ricky and Nini, along with Gina and EJ, attended a launch party. As they watched their fans sing and dance along to their songs, Ricky and Nini couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected turn of events that had led them to Gina and EJ. They had not only found inspiration for their new album but also made two amazing new friends.

Ricky and Nini knew that their new album would always hold a special place in their hearts. It was not just a collaboration of music but also a story of love, friendship, and unexpected inspiration.

Or...the shorter version

Ricky and Nini, two talented singer-songwriters, are preparing for their upcoming album release in the fall. However, they have been struggling to find inspiration for their new songs. That is until they meet two people who bring a spark into their lives - Gina, a talented dancer, and EJ, a charming actor and director. Despite having crushes on each other since high school, Ricky and Nini can't help but also develop feelings for their new acquaintances. With this newfound inspiration and love, their album is sure to be a success.

That's all for now
See ya later
Bye my angels & stars