~2~

This is chapter 2
Enjoy

EJ's POV: Gina & I were working on a project together for this new movie we were doing which will be filmed in the next 3 months. "Great job, everybody, see ya tomorrow." I heard a familiar voice as I walked through the dance studio, I saw one of the dancers who I went to high school with, it was Gina. "Hey, Gina." I said as she turned around & hugged me. "EJ Caswell, it's been a while how've you been?" Gina asked as we released from the hug all while smiling at me. "Yeah, it's been a while & I've been good, how about you?" I told her as I asked her the question. "I've been great." Gina told me. "Hey G, there's a café a few blocks from here we can go get some lunch if you want." I'd offered to her if she wanted to get lunch with me, but I wanted to know if she was free or not. "Sure, let me change first then we can go." Gina said as I nodded my head as she went to the bathroom, she got dressed as we left & we started to walk to the cafe which was called Red Caboose cafe when 2 people bumped into us, we all fell except for me & the guy, one was a guy & the other was a girl, he fell into my arms plus they both seem very familiar but, then one of them starts to apologize repeatedly. "Oh my gosh, Ricky & I are so sorry we didn't mean to." The girl said then it hit me, it was none other than the 2 dorky, loving & sweet people better known as Ricky & Nini. "Richard Bowen & Nina Salazar-Roberts, it's been a while we haven't seen you guys since high school." Gina said & fortunately, she was right as always, but we hadn't seen either one since my graduation party which was super fun too.

Gina's POV: I noticed that both people were my former classmates: Ricky & Nini, we saw that they were both blushing plus Ricky was the reddest in the face. "E-ej, I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." He said as he was stuttering & blushing like crazy. "It's okay, you didn't mean to besides it was an accident." EJ said as he laughed a bit as I helped Nini up to her feet. "Th-thanks Gina."She said as she was blushing too. "Are you guys alright?" I asked them. "Y-yeah, we're fine." Ricky said as he stuttered some more. "Look, we're so sorry, we'll leave you guys alone." She said as Ej & I looked at each other & then laughed. "Guys, we broke up in high school remember." I told them as they started to recall that we dated back in high school after I kinda cheated on him with Ricky, but after all this we all decided to be friends again (me & Nini) anyways I'm not sure about EJ & Ricky though because EJ's never told me about his relationship with Ricky.

3rd POV: "Oh right, but we do want to give you guys our congratulations for your success." Ricky said as both the dancer & director/actor smiled at both singers & thanked them for their hard work. "Wait, where are you guys going anyways?" Nini asked them. "We're going to the cafe for lunch." EJ told them & Gina nodded her head. "Yeah, we've been working on this film together & we decided to take a break, I mean I'm pretty sure we'll be done before the next 3 months however, Ej's still brainstorming a name for it." The dancer told the singers while pointing to the actor who was thinking of a name for their movie together. "Anyways, if you guys aren't busy right now do you wanna get lunch with us?" The director asked the both of them. "That would be nice, but we're kinda busy focusing on our new album." Ricky says to them. "Yeah, we're sorry maybe next time though." Nini said as they started to leave & the dancer & the actor went to the cafe. Meanwhile, Gina & Ej couldn't believe what happened on their way to the café. "I can't believe that happened." Ej said as the dancer giggled while they ordered some food & drinks then they talked for a few minutes. "I know, that was some reunion huh Ej?" Gina asked him as he chuckled after what occurred but he mumbled under his breath. "God, Ricky looked really cute in my arms." He said but he didn't know that the dancer smirked. "Sorry, Ej what was that I didn't hear you." She asked him in a teasing tone as the director blushed at her comment, but didn't know she heard him. "I don't know what you're talking about, Gina I didn't say anything." The director said as his face turned red as the dancer giggles at him then once they were done eating, they went their separate ways back to their own place.

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2 of this story
I'm sorry that I'm publishing this chapter so late at night however Ch 3 will be out either during or before Thanksgiving break
That's all for now
See ya later
Bye my HSM/HSMTS fans