Falling

Jack was true to his word, and had everyone up at the break of dawn. Tito woke up at the sound of someone rapping briskly on his door, followed by Jack's voice as he rapped on the door of the next stateroom.

"Let's go - if you want to eat before we set sail, get moving!"

Caylee sighed and pressed her naked body closer to his.

"I think Jack's trying to get us up," Tito pointed out. Tempting as it was to linger in the berth with her, he needed to set a good example for the teens.

Caylee slid her hand under the covers and stroked him, a mischievous look in her eyes. "I think you're up already, sailor."

"Is that a fact," Tito said, and felt a slow smile spread across his face in answer to hers.

After all, how long could it take? He watched her eyes widen as he slid her under him and was inside her in one smooth stroke. Her gasp turned into a moan and he stifled it with his mouth, swallowing her quiet gasp of pleasure even as her hips began to move against him.

"That's it, baby," he said softly, feeling her nipples peak against his chest in sharp points as he slid his hands up her arms, pulling them over her head, then bracketing her wrists with one hand so the other was free to slide back down her body and put pressure directly on her clit while he increased the pace of his thrusts. He knew from last night that she liked it when he captured her wrists, kept her from using her hands while he took her higher, using his mouth to tease and arouse. A hot stab of desire shot through him at the thought of what they might do with the silk scarves he'd brought with him once they got to the little cottage in Bimini, and he pictured using them to fasten her wrists to the headboard leaving both his own hands free to explore.

Then he looked into her eyes and everything shifted. Suddenly he was drowning in their amber depths. It was like staring directly into her soul, her expression completely unguarded. His grip went lax and her hands slipped free to slide over his shoulders, slip around his back and pull him closer. Soft little caresses than undid him as he moved slowly, purposefully inside her, their bodies rocking in a gentle rhythm that mimicked the swaying of the vessel.

When she murmured his name against his lips the sweetness of it all undid him and waves of pleasure as gentle yet powerful as the tides swept over them, through them, pulled them under until nothing else existed but their two hearts, beating as one. When the pleasure finally receded, taking their breath with it, he rolled over on the small berth, pulling her on top of him. She laid her head on his chest.

And he realized in that moment that he had fallen helplessly, heedlessly, and stupidly in love.

* * *

It was a good thing sailing was in her blood, Caylee thought, as she relied on muscle memory to adjust the lines. Because her mind was definitely not on her duties as crew.

What the hell had happened this morning? It had never been like that before. Never.

Sex was fun, and certainly pleasurable. Exciting sometimes, and even edgy. Done right, it would leave you satisfied and relaxed. Which is exactly how she'd felt last night, after seducing Tito into nighttime play. He'd been an excellent lover just as she'd known he would, even exceeding her expectations in the way he'd taken charge, capturing her wrists in his hand then taking her exactly the way he wanted, all the while using his mouth to silence her cries of pleasure.

She'd come hard, not once but twice, leaving her sated, and, at the same time, full of anticipation for the nights she'd spend with him in the little cottage in Bimini, when there'd be no need to keep quiet behind a locked cabin door.