58

CHAPTER 58
|THE MAIN CHARACTER AT MY PARENTS FUNERAL|

The camera moved upward and showed the illuminated light of a street light

The camera moved upward and showed the illuminated light of a street light. As the camera moved toward the light, the scene flashed brightly and changed to a bright sunny day.

"Looks like a change of scenery." Remus commented.

The scene showed a dirty road that was surrounded by green pastures and wild flowers. A rumbling sound was heard from the screen just seconds before the tires of a car rolled through the dirty road.

The scene changed to inside of the car which showed Cathy in the back seat with Amelia and Mary in the front seat next to a driver who was a man with grey hair.

Cathy was reading in her hands the letter from the will summons while Amelia was looking outside her window with a relaxed smile.

"So you girls relatives of the Riddle's or something?" The man driving the taxi asked.

"Uh, no." Mary answered. "Cathy here was named in his will."

"Ah!" The taxi driver nodded.

"So this film has been spilt between Harry and Ryan's third year and the story of how Cathy and Thomas met." Marlene nodded.

"What can you tell us about them?" Cathy asked.

Euphemia shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"No one 'round these parts will have that many nice things to say about them." The man said. "They were well off than anyone else for miles and they weren't ashamed to remind us."

Cathy leaned forward popped her head between Mary and the driver.

"Have you lived here long...?"

"Tobias." The driver informed her.

"Tobias." Cathy nodded.

The man took a left turn and narrowly missed a pothole.

"I've lived here all my life. Never met anyone as nasty as the Riddle's. Although Thomas, that's old Tom's boy is alright in my book."

"Is that Tom Riddle's son?" Cathy asked.

"Aye." The man nodded. "Bit of a recluse. But most of the girls in the village seem to like that. He's also easy on the eyes, mind you."

"Noted." Cathy nodded.

"Let me see if I'm getting this right." Sirius started. "Tom Riddle is also Voldemort and Thomas Riddle is his father?"

"No." Remus shook his head. "Thomas is his half brother."

"Then whose will reading is Cathy off to?" Sirius asked.

"Tom Riddle."

"So...the Dark Lord."

Cathy spoke up. "No. Tom Riddle is Voldemort and Thomas' father. His name is Tom Riddle and his sons are Tom and Thomas Riddle."