Feeling Different

The sky suddenly started to get cloudy making the 2 a clock noon looking like 6 a clock evening. Anirudh thought of postponing the idea of shopping for a day but Bondita insisted as they had literally nothing in the house so Anitudh had to give up his idea and agreed with Bondita.

Anirudh : Yehi Ruk jayiye,Dada!

Anirudh tells the rickshaw puller after he sees the Meenakshi Bazar signboard. The bazar was a bit different from the bazar in Tulsipur. It was humongous in size and lighten with electric lamps instead of candles. After giving the money to the rickshaw puller, Anirudh held Bondita's hand and started walking in the bazar. While Anirudh's eyes were in the necessities, Bondita's eyes were stuck in the beautiful cosmetics sold by the shopkeepers with the most alluring offers. As Anirudh walked while holding Bondita's hand trying to understand what to buy, Bondita looked at the women's in the bazar whos outfit style were very different from Bondita.

Anirudh: Pehle bason-koshon (Kitchen Utensils) kharide yah kuch aur? Bondita? BONDITA!!

Bondita : Kya? Haan!! Haan boliye??

Anirudh : Kya dekh rahi ho waha? Kuch cahiye tumhe?

Bondita: Na..Nahito!

Bondita then starts walking faster to avoid Anirudh's questionnaire while Anirudh runs after her.

As Bondita was busy checking the quality of the khunti, Anirudh busied himself by bargaining with the shopkeeper. Bondita had made Anirudh memorise all the prices of pots and pans behorehand so that he can complete this special mission but it was useless as Anirudh couldn't bargain properly.

Shopkeeper : Dekhiye dada, isse saste main apko aisi kadai Kahi Nahi milegi likhke lijiye!

Bondita : Sasta? Yeh Sasta hain? Tulsipur main yeh kadhai 2 ane main mil jati hain.

Shopkeeper : Kya ap bhi boudi! Apko biswas Nahi hota toh saamne ki dukan se puch lijiye! Pure Calcutta....Calcutta chodiye! Pure Bharat main apko itni acchi kadhai itni saaste main Nahi milegi.

Bondita : Accha?

Anirudh : Dada thoda kam lijiye.....

"Waise toh baat baat pe tandav Kar dete hain par ab kaise bheegi billi ki tarha baat Kar rahe hain Patibabu"

Bondita mutters in her mind while she stares at Anirudh angrily then puts her attention on the shopkeeper. After few back and forth Bondita takes Anirudh's hand and decides to leave the stall.

Bondita : Chaliye Patibabu, Kahi aur se kharidte hain.

Anirudh : Kya Kar rahi ho Bondita?

Shopkeeper : Dekhiye boudi ap galti Kar rahi hain. Isse saaste bhau main apko kahibhi asli pital ki cheeze Nahi milegi!

Bondita : Aap jis bhau main bech rahe hain usme asli pital kya sone ki bason-koson ajayenge! Chaliye Patibabu uss dukan se lete hain.

Bondita says while pointing on another shop. Anirudh whom was standing like an wax doll all this time doesn't understand what to do and starts leaving with Bondita but at the moment the shopkeeper stops them.

Shopkeeper : Kya Boudi itna gussa kyu Kar rahi hain? Thik hain! Apni behen samajhke de Deta Hun apke pasand ke bhau main!

The shopkeeper says in a sweet tone. A smile curls into Bondita's lips but she hides it before turning around while Anirudh stands with his mouth wide open.