001 • 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 2, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Girl your gonna be fine you act you finna be by yourself" Marie said driving to the club

Marie was trying to convince Kaila to come work with her at the players club for money and her and Kaila needed it.

Kaila just looked down and Marie looked at her and she stopped at the red light and she said "look it's either this or something else."

Kaila looked up at her trying to understand her and she said "this the only thing I know that's making us are bank we need."

"Trust me if you worried about them others dude you got me in the back and Aaliyah work the bar and more" she said grabbing her hand.

Marie started driving and Kaila to her overwhelming away and telling herself to calm down.

She knew she needed the money but she didn't know she was finna start stripping.

Marie parked in front of the club and they got out and Kaila said "I thought this place was burned down."

"Girl I thought so too but they rebuilt I guess" Marie said walking in front of her.

Kaila looked at the sign that said 'The players club' and she just sighed and walked in.

They both walked in to see all the girls getting warmed up and they saw a dude standing in front of them.

He turned around and he said "y'all lost around hea or something."

Kaila could tell he had a thick New Orleans accent and Marie said "boy we not here for you."

"Well I run this spot so what y'all want" he said standing with hands together and he spread out his legs.

Kaila was nervous that she was even standing there talking to that man until Marie said "we looking manager."

He hissed and he said "I'm the manager around here baby."

Marie rolled her eyes and she knew he was lying and she said "where's ya owner then."

He wiped his lips and stood up and he said "well the manager ain't here right now so come back another time."

They heard a voice coming from behind him and they said "blue get the hella away from my damn customers."