005 • 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧
𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I got home and me and Marie walked in and we put are bags down and I started to turn on the lights.

Marie looked at me and she said "you think I can use the guest room for the night."

I nodded and I grabbed my a water bottle out the fridge and we heard a knock on the door.

Marie went to answer it and it was the dudes from the club but they were holding someone up.

"You guys gotta help please" the brownskin dude said to Marie.

Marie looked at the worried and she said "come in what the fuck happened."

I grabbed my first aid kit and the dude came up to me and he said "I'm Jack by the way and the was shooting at us in the club."

We both looked at him worried and Marie said "well do y'all know who it is."

Jack shook his head and he said "nah them doa niggas was there might've think it was them."

We both shook are and I sat on the couch and I said "you can just put him right here."

They put him on the couch and he slouched down in pain and I lifted up his shirt.

I started to clean him up and I poured the rubbing alcohol on his wound.

He hissed and sat up a little bit and he said "damn this shit hurt like a bitch."

"That's why you need to be careful all the time so be getting into this mess" Marie said sitting down on the other couch.

Jay smacked his lips and Jack said "what you think we been trying to do."

I started rapping his wound up and Marie said "where's Tre at."

I finished rapping him up and Jack shrugged and he said "he should be already here."

I looked at him and Marie smacked her lips and she said "can you call him so we can come back."

Jack shook his head and he went on his phone to call him and Tre walked in the door.

"Where the fuck have been we been trying to call you" Marie said mugging him.

He closed the door and he said "my phone on dnd."

I shook my head and I said "can I have a moment with my brother please."

They nodded and they helped jay up and went back home.

"What the fuck is wrong with you why you not at home" I yelled at my brother.

Tre smacked his lips and he said "I didn't do anything this time."

I smacked my lips and I said "you say that every time you don't do anything."