004 • 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧
𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯'𝐬

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯'𝐬

I turned off my phone while are Music was blaring through the club.

I saw a brownskin girl with a dark shiny purple bikini and her hair was crimped and it almost past her butt.

I was admiring her figure and Jack looked at tapped him and he said "you want that mud."

"You know he want that it's better then vae's ass" dot said passing the blunt.

We saw her walk over here and while she walking past Jack grabbed her hand and he said "um excuse miss."

She looked at him and Jack low key eyed and she said "you think my friend can get a lil private Dance."

"Um I'm kinda busy right now you think you can wait like 3 minutes so I can hand this out" she said speaking up in her soft voice.

He let go of her hand and he put his hands up in defense and he said "do ya thing ma."

She walked away and she walked to a different section and dot said "that girl is too shy and nice to be here."

"Looks could be deceiving nigga" 5ive said sipping his drink.

Jay looked at him and he said "nigga don't she do ya baby motha hair."

5ive looked at her and squinted her eyes at her and he said "oh yeah that is her what the hell she doing here."

Everybody shook their head and lil jay jay said "somebody take this nigga home bro."

He started laughing and 5ive looked at him and he said "I'm dead serious gang I remember."

I saw the girl walk over to the doa section and Jack looked at he said "damn she fucking with opps."

Everybody looked at their side but it didn't look like she had interaction with them she just gave them their shit and left.

"Don't tell me she a opp thot" 5ive said leaning his head back.

She was walking back past are spot and sk got up and grabbed her hand and he said "alright you done now ma."

"Um probably I have maybe have one more order" she said looking at him and trying walk away.

He pulled her arm back and he said "damn you just at the opp section ma a nigga can't get a dance."

She turned her body to him and she said "well I said can you give a minute."