Just...

When everyone reached home they all were now a family everyone were happy.

Mrs jeon : kook take tae to your room and also we will have to save money and add one more bunker to my 3 babies room till you guys can adjust right.

Tae : mom its fine dae will sleep with us don't worry.

Kook was looking down  all this while.

Yeonjun : yes mom i guess dae can sleep with us anyways. We love him so much he  can sleep on alternate beds till he gets his own bed.

Tae : its fine yeonjun. He can sleep with us.

Tae looked at kook who was silent all this while.

Mrsjeon : tae I said its final. Wait he can sleep with me For somedays.
Since i am alone my bubba will protect me.

Dae : yes i will  stay with grandma. Don't worry kook uncle i am.very strong i will protect grandma from evil.
Said while showing his bicep.

Kook was silent all this while. But spoke when dae called him.

Kook : Yes my baby is the strongest with a smile.

Mrs jeon: okay lets go to your rooms i know everyone are tired.

Tae kook went to kook's room. Dae went with mrs jeon.

Tae was really nervous what will happen he sat on the bed thinking about his future. When kook came in.

Kook : tae you take the bed i will make bed on floor.

Tae : kook no please i will sleep on floor its your room.

Kook : its "our" tae. And no way i will allow you to sleep on the floor. End of the discussion.

Tae looked at him and nodded.

Tae : kook i want to talk to you.

Kook : yes tae tell him

and he went to closest to get blanket and pillow and went and sat near tae.

Tae placed his hand on his tummy.

Tae : I am not ready for any  kind of  intimate relationship right now. I hope you understand where i am coming from.  Its not i am stuck on ex husband. But the wound he, my family  caused me is deep it will take time for me to settled in a relationship. I am sorry i pulled you in my mess-

Kook interrupted him.

Kook: you didn't pull me in your mess. I did it willingly. And I will never force you to get intimate with me. I just want to be there for you, i do understand  your issues, related to love, trust. If you trust me i would love to help you out with it. No matters how many years it take tae. I will help you to get out of it
I know how hard you try to stay happy for  dae. i can see the sadness behind your smile. I know how hard you try not to cry but from now you don't have to find a alone place to cry. Come to me i will lend your shoulder to cry and i will be all ears to your rant okay.

Please from today don't think you are alone you have me.

Tae was just looking kook with teary eyes and just saw how genuine he was.

Kook : But for that you need to trust me and thee process. I will do whatever it take to make you, my babies and my family happy. I hope you give me and our relation one chance.

Tae was sobbing now.

Tae : Kook i trust you and  this family more then anything. I will need to time to explore that part of the relation. But i am  willing to give this marriage a chance.
But just please-

Kook: please what tae ?

Tae : please accept  children specially my dae. I hope you love him too.

Kook : tae Dae is my son and muu will my son or my daughter.

Tae looked at him with teary eyes.

Kook : be ready to be jealous that our babies are gonna love me the most

He said teasingly to lighten the mood.

Tae sobbing chuckled

Tae : oh wait your brother are gonna love me the most.

Said teasingly back

Both laughed with tears in their eyes.

Well here starts the love story of Mr and Mr Jeon  and their cute sweet little family.

Thank you guys

I just want to thank all of you for supporting me.
Specially iloveaeyda your comments  make me happy.
All others too i will never forget the wat  you all are supporting rookie author like me.

Thank you
23 random