🔞9⛓️

Thank u all for supporting me in the comments.. Hope u all are doing well..
________________________

Mature Content ahead skip if u are uncomfortable..

Time : 9:00pm

An pov
The party ended and the whole time yn was laughing and giggling with chang wook which our jeon's.. Jealous.. Now yn bidds goodbye to everyone and entered in the limo only to get tensed by the thick atmosphere which was surrounding her husbands.. To break the ice she asked " why are you guys angry? " only to make them glare at her making her look outside but got startled when jungkook s hand wrapped her waist and pulled her to his lap.

Jeon's pov
We were glaring at yn who is all giggly with the man chang wook.. He was patting her head, pecking her forehead and hugging her we were in rage that we didn't even noticed that our glass broked due to the pressure.. We sighed as we entered the limo followed by yn.. After sometime
She broke the awkward silence by asking why we are angry.. Huh we silently scoffed as..

Jungkook pov
Her question made us scoff as we glared at her making her look outside the window.. As a opportunity i sneaked my hand to her waist and pulled her to my lap making her gasp as i putted my head in her neck inhaling her sent as i asked ": U really don't know what made us angry this much princess?" She shooked her as no we darkly chuckled as i jk said ": well you'll get to know soon love". I messaged mom that we are staying in our mansion as she agreed..

Time skips to Triplets mansion

(* Imagine its night)

An pov

Jk picked her in bridal style as she squealed
Yn : Jk put me down! * she huffed& started to wiggle to get down
Jungkook : baby keep ur energy cuz u r going to need it
Yn : * gulped* wha-
Jungukk : here we are

They reached inside as yn started to look around as its her first time here,jk walked towards the steps and handed her to jungkook before saying " hyungie u can start.. We'll get some stuff " he said as he winked to jungukk who seems to be understood what he said and nodded as they walked towards a room while jungkook climbed the stairs with yn in his arms, yn was in her thoughts of what might happen to her this night but flinched when she was thrown to the cold mattress..

 We'll get some stuff " he said as he winked to jungukk who seems to be understood what he said and nodded as they walked towards a room while jungkook climbed the stairs with yn in his arms, yn was in her thoughts of what might happen to her this...