🔞10 ⛓️

Well I'm here after a long time... Its cuz of that fucking cold and all which led into a fever.. Ughh nvm..

An pov :

Yn opened her eyes as she felt a cold metalic thing around her cl!t.. Making her moan, she slowly opened her eyes adjusting the light and saw her husband's under her legs.. Making her gasp and blush at the same time.. Seeing her state the jeon's smirked.. She looked down and saw that they had many s*x toys with them, she slowly got up and sits on the bed she gulped looking at her husband's hungry stares which is enough to make her knees weaker.. " who said u can sit.. Love? " jungkook said calmly in his manly voice.. Making shiver down her spine.. " I'm sorry and I'll never go and talk with another man okay.. Jeon's im exhausted!" She said looking at them. Making their heart to ache.. They never wanted to make her sad because of their actions.. But they cant hold it back now.. Seeing her naked.. " im.. No we are sorry butterfly but we can't leave u like this.. It hurts down there u know!" Jungukk said softly.. Making her nodd her head.. As she laid on the bed jk spreads her leg wide and slowly the triplets unbuckled their pants and jungukk slowly made yn sit on his d!ck making them both grunt and moan as he slowly started to grind her on his b0ner.. After a while he came inside his Calvin Klein boxer's and yn on his lower abdomen... Heavy breathing sounds were heard and suddenly yn screamed when she felt her hole stretched with not one but two dicks.. " No.. Jeon ahh.. Take it out.. Ahmmm~ ".." No love.. I know it will be unbearable.. Hmm?.. It will go away after sometime!" Jk said as he groaned.. He and jungkook was inside yn at the same time.. They slowly started thrusting..

After 2 hours

It's been 2 hours since jungkook and jk has been thrusting her while jungukk was svcking her b00bs.. Making her feel pleasurable from every side.. Her legs started shaking from the pleasure and tears found its way outside as jungukk kissed and swallows her tears.. After a while they both fell on her but balanced as they don't want to hurt her.. After a while.. She saw jungukk opening his boxer's and throwing it away and wiping her with a tissue since she was filled with his brother's seeds.. Yn shutted her eyes tightly but gasped when she felt a cold metallic thing entering her cl!t.. She looked down and said " jungukk ie u-u ha-ve a piercing th-ere? " he nodded and said " yeah love and scratch my back if u feel unbearable pain okay? " she nodded but still amused that she didn't noticed his piercing.. When he entered fully.. She wasn't feeling any pain but pleasure.. She could feel pleasure.. As jungkook said " suck my d!ck lil one " making her nod her head like a good girl and slowly took his length fully in her mouth.. And started suvking as jk played with her bouncing boobs....

After 5 hours

They all cleaned themselves and yn as she is in deep sleep after sucking her husband's manhood.. 🌚..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well this part was to continue the smut hope yall enjoyed
Words : 562

Dont forget to vote~