11✨

At Morning nxt day
_____________________________________________________________________________

An pov:-

After a sinful night yn was exhausted as hell and the triplets were lying beside her too jungguk was still inside her, jk s mouth still on yn boobs and jungkook lying there naked... After a while yn woke up and rubbed her eyes in order to adjust the light and saw which position they were all sleeping. She chuckled and slowly took jungguks d!ck out of her cl!t making her gasp by the pain
She slowly tries to step out of the bed and falled down with a loud thud, making the triplets jolt up at the sound and searched for yn as they cant see her on the bed,. " im here... On the ground"
They stepped out of the bed and jk took her in bridal style and puts her on bed. " what were you doing on the bed butterfly? " asked jungkook as he pulled his boxers up... " i was just trying to go to the washroom.. But my legs are in pain that i cant even walk " she said pouting " aww lil one you want to go to the washroom right?.. Yesterday you served us right... Now its our turn!" Jungguk said as he looked at her swollen cl!t which was visible now as jk removed her shirt.
" what! no jeons im really exhausted from yesterday i cant.. i cant now please!" She said as she looked at their faces. " we are treating you butterfly.. Not us!" Said jk as her massaged her swollen pink round bre@st with both of his hand making her gasp as his hand landed on her chest
" let's continue this in the bathroom shall we " said jungkook as he picked yn up in a bridal style and walked towards the bathroom as jk and jungguk followed with some clothes and undergarments in their hands... They three prepared a bath for her and jk slowly maked her enter the tub filled with shoer bombs and jungkook slowly massaged her head with oil while jungguk massaged her body.. Making her happy and calm towards her husband's sweet gestures
" I'm really Lucky to have you guys as mine!" Yn said as she smiled with her eyes closed
The jeons smiled looking at their wife... After a while while jungkook was making her wear her undergarments jk was drying her hair as jungguk had gone to prepare the bed for her..
Something came to her mind as she thinks about it again and again making her gasp.. Jk and jungkook looked at her and bombered her with questions " love are you ok? " " butterfly does it hurt somewhere? " " does your pussy still hurt " " does your tummy hurts? " " tell us something love!? "..." No no its not that it hurts down there but i actually remembered something.. Aghhh nvm " she said making them confuse but still nodded and jk took her to bedroom and the triplets gone to bathroom to freshen up so yn called one of the maid and asked her to buy pregnancy kit.. After a while the maid came and gave her the kit.. Yn kept it in the drawer and slept..

After a while

Yn woke up and saw the triplets sleeping she slowly took the kit and limped to the bathroom and after a while.....

Yn pov
I want to make sure whether im pregnant or not so i made sissly buy me a kit.. I slowly entered the bathroom and did as per the instruction and waited sometime.. And my god it showed two lines... Im pregnant!.. Tears made its way out of my eyes as falls on the ground.. I cant believe that i have a life growing inside me.. I dont know how to express my feelings.. Will they be happy if they know about this.. Will they not want a child right now?... Anyway im always here to protect my child... I will say this big news on moms ( mrs jeon ) and dad's ( mr jeon ) anniversary..
I kept it safely and walked slowly to the balcony... It was so beautiful to see the view of the surrounding from here.. We are in jeons triplets mansion.. Its like we are in a forest.. I suddenly spotted some Bunny's running here and there so i slowly walked upto our room and tried to open it but i couldn't find the key " where the hell did it go? " i said.. As i looked for it in the drawer beside the door.. " looking for this miss? " a deep voice said.. And i knew that it was jungkook.. They dont like it when i dont do what they say... " I'm sorry but i want to go out now!" I said with a lil hope but it crushed totally... " hmm well weren't you the one said that you are exhausted that you cant do it anymore? ".. " im.. Uggh its not like that jeons... Now pls give me the key... I beg you pls ".." And what might for that be? " jk asked as i said " there are Bunny's outside! I want to play with them!".. " no missy no Bunny's.. Take rest "   jk said and that's when i got the key so i unlocked the door quietly but i could see that jungguk had seen that so i ran out of the room " hyung catch her! She will fall down" i could hear junggukks shouting but did i care no! I lookef back and ran that's when i bumped into something hard " ouch "! " Miss are you okay? "... Wait i know this voice....

So guys yn is only running slowly kkay?
And ive seen my pregnant aunt running behind my cousin when she was 1 week pregnant
I dunno anything abt pregnancy

See ya later
Vote plss