Chapter 3 : Learning what?

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N's dormroom

Y/N : What do you mean, I'm the only student?!

Gojo : You're the only student.

Y/N : Like I'm the only first year but there's other students in the school, right?

Gojo : No there's no other studnet except you in the school righ now.

Y/N : .......

Y/N : How can I be the only student? Isn't that too few?

Gojo : Well, have you met any people that could see curses?

Y/N : No...but is it that rare?

Gojo : Yep, that proves just how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are.

Y/N : So, what's the plan?

Gojo : Tomorrow we're going to the center of tokyo!

Y/N : Why are we going there?

Gojo : You'll see, but for now I'll let you get used to your dorm and the school.

After saying this he left me alone in my room. I guess I'll go take a look around the school.

I was walking around the school grounds without any particular destination in mind until I arrived to the training grounds.

I guess I'll be able to tr-

I knew I had something to after this whole shit with the principal! I need to go to the nurses office.

Wait to they even have a nurses office? I sure hope so. Otherwise I'm gonna be in a whole lot of trouble.

Uhhhhhh now I need to find out where the nurses office is. I'm feeling it now that man Gojo is going to be annoying.

................................................................................................................................................................

After a little while of aimlessly wandering around I found the closest thing to a nurses office....A morgue.

As I entered the building, I came face to face with a long corridor, at the end of which was a door on the wall on the left-hand side of the building.

I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in. Forgetting in the process to ask if there was anyone in the room.

??? : Yeah?

I heard a woman say as she opened the door.