Chapter 4 : First day of training

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N's room

The following day

..........

How does he expect me to master something without having anything explained to me?! I'm new to this shit!

Wait I guess I could ask Ieiri for help but I don't know if she'll accept helping me, There's the principal but he'll probably be to busy to help, I don't even know if there's any other staff members in the school.

Are there any books explaining this stuff in here, I mean it's a school so it wouldn't be that weird.

Okay I'll first master my usage of cursed energy and when I'm done with that I'll try to figure stuff out.

I got out of my bed and got to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I got out of the shower and took a look at myself in the mirror.

Because of my past battles I had quite some scars on my upperbody, thanks to my training my thicc body is now quite muscled up.

I dried my my body and my black short hair, I thought about coloring my hair but I'm not feeling it right now.

I put on a black t-shirt and some blue cargo pants. The school uniforms good and all but I prefer walking around in normal clothes.

I left the bathroom and took the sword that Gojo gave me from one of the drawers.

I'll need to think about some place to put this thing in, because this is not really practical and the sword in general isn't really my prefered weapon to use.

When all this was done I left towards the training grounds but while on my way I thought about what and how I was about to train.

And except maybe my overall control, speed and agility I wouldn't really be able to train anything so I decided to do a detour towards Yaga's office.

From what I understand he uses dolls and infuses them with cursed energy and they become "living dolls".

So I'll ask him to to lend me some of them for me to train, I hope he'll accept otherwise I won't really be able to train effectively.

I arrived at his office and knocked on his door and presented myself.

Y/N : Principal Yaga it's Y/N I had something to ask you.

Yaga : Come in.

I did as he said and opened the door and entered the room.

Yaga : What do you want?

Y/N : As you know thanks to the past two days I know the very basics of Jujutsu.

Y/N : But in practice I basically know nothing.

Yaga : Cut to the chase!

Why is this man so agressive?!

Y/N : Okay Gojo wants me to master my cursed energy and the fundamentals of barrier techniques without his help, like at all.

Yaga : *sigh* He said while holding his face with one of his hands.

Y/N : But I'm not here to complain I was planning on training myself in the training grounds but I don't really have any partners for the matter.

Y/N : So I wanted to ask you if you could lend me some cursed dolls for training.

Y/N : Preferably not the ones that attack continuously, but ones that only defend when they feel the danger.