PART EIGHT;

Amal pov
"sorry I kept you waiting" usman said

"nah it ok" I replied

"how was the lectures" he asked

"quit boring cuz none of my friends attended today's lectures" I sighed as I said

"Ayya srry to hear that" he said in a sad voice

"thank you" was all I could say. Silence remaind as we drove home.

Soon we arrived, I was about to drop from the car when he gently held my wrist.

"are you free tomorrow" he asked

"yap I don't think I have lectures tomorrow. Why" I asked also

"OK I'll be here by 9pm so get ready" he said smiling

" to where" I asked confused

"it a surprise, all you'll do is just dress up before time" he said while staring the ignition.

"OK" was my only reply and he drove off.

I was still in thoughts what surprise could that be. But I surmounted it and headed inside.

I found mom watching YouTube on the TV, I greeted her and disappeared to my room.

I went straight to the bathroom, showered and changed into something light.

I opened my bag, picked the card and opened it. And this one says
'Amal sweetheart, it still me the unknown. You read my first card but you didn't make any action, instead you burnt it. Secondly I told you to stay miles away from usman but didn't as well, you're even more closer to him this time. I'm going to be having countdown of the days I'll warn you. Let's count this as the first, you have five more days to go. If you abid you'll be safe. Just a reminder stay away from that creep USMAN or I'll slaughter him as I promised earlier. All love❤ secret Admirer'

I scanned the whole card to see if there is more. It was written in same handwriting but this time it written in black pen.

I didn't want to stress myself, I just threw it directly in the waste bin.

I've been trying to be a strong girl this days, and I think it really worked.

I just dragged the blanket and off to the moon.

Khaleed pov
My Assistant has been acting so weird this days, even her dressing changed.

Lately she came in to bring my coffee, she was dressed in a black gown and a pitch veil.

She was walking majestically trying to have my attention

To be honest she looks good but I'm just not into her that's it and she doesn't want to understand.

She brought the coffee, carefully placed it on the table and said 'enjoy your coffee sir' and touched my hand, making me to flinch.

I wasn't shocked by the behavior but it getting way too far. She doesn't even know that I have my a new crush.

Recently Amal's friends visited her. And coincidentally I was at home too. I was sleeping but Amal woke me up but I pretended not wake up so Amal could let me be.

I overheard voices so glanced through the window to see who's adorable voice was that.

I saw two girls which I heard Amal called Aisha and Ameenah. They're all pretty but one of them gave me goosebumps.

I didn't know if she's the Ameenah or Aisha.

"ding" the office bell rang interrupting my thoughts

"yes, come in" I said

The door clicked opened and my assistant entered " sir, we have some customers here and they asked to see you"

"OK I'll be there in a minute"

I picked my phone and existed the office.

Upon arriving there I saw that Same Amal's friend, I was surprised but excited at Same time. But I avoided myself from smiling.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you"

"oh hi, you must be khaleed right" she asked smiling

'how did she know my name' I thought.

"yes I am, how may I help you" I said trying my best not to blush.

"OK sorry to interrupt your work but Amal sent me to get the customized hoodie she ordered" she said

I remembered Amal giving me a name and told me she needed it customized on a black hoodie. And the name was Ameenah. 'it all make sense now, she's probably the Ameenah'

"Ook then you must be Ameenah right" I asked

"yes, I'm Ameenah" she said also blushing

Dose that means she's crushing too I asked myself. But I calmed down and acted a bit matured.

"OK then your order will be here in few seconds" I said

" OK thank you I'll be waiting right here" she said softly

Dammit I was melting over her words. I don't even know how to describe her. She just perfect.

She was wearing one of my product a yellow gown and a white veil. She looks so hot.

I just pushed my thoughts away and headed back to my office

Her image was the only thing I could see. I can't focus anymore. So I decided to just pack up and head home.

I wanted to know more about Ameenah, and the only way is from Amal, but she can be silly sometimes.

I just relaxed for a while, trying to make a decision.

The drama is abt to start. Get ur popcorn ready to enjoy it to more.
PEACE✌