PART FIFTEEN;

Amal pov

He played deaf ears as I watch him unbutton my shirt.

I tried to fight back but no avail. Tears kept finding their way. I wanted to scream but I had no voice.

He was about to remove his shirt when the automatic door spoke as his guard came in.

"boss we got a notification that someone is trying to track her phone" the guard said

He looked at me with so much hatred and said "count this as a luck but I'm not done with you yet I'll make sure I taint you Bitch" he spatted in my face before picking his shirt.

I didn't know what to do. It felt like I've betrayed my family. I badly wanted to get out of this trap.

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom, I looked at myself at the mirror as I saw buries over my neck. I cried out loud but no one could hear me.

Ever since I knew Bilal, he was a huge bully we happened to be neighbors and we attended the same school.

He once told me he liked me but I took that as one of his silly jokes. He once threatened to kill khaleed if I don't give myself to him.

Since then I knew he just wanted me for my body. So I tried my best to escape his presence. As days passed by they happen to relocate to Lagos so I was left in peace.

'the door has successfully unlocked' the door lightly opened as his guard came in.

"I was ask to bring food for you" he said

"I'm not hungry I won't eat" I said annoyed

"little miss it better you eat cuz I bet this is the beginning of your torture" he said

"why do you keep telling me stuff about your plan on me, aren't you afraid of your so called boss" I asked calmly

"I am but I'm just risking it, it not my will to be here I was forced here too" it sounded more like a whisper

"forced!? How and why" I asked

"I can't tell you right now, I have to get going but I advise you to eat it better" he smiled and existed the room.

I didn't have any appetite but I was seriously starving. I opened the plate and found cheese burger with French fries.

I grabbed the burger and took a bite it tasted delicious. I finished everything within a second.

Little did I know that it has some strong peels in it. I suddenly started feeling dizzy, I grabbed the water to gulp but the dizziness was too strong as I fell on the floor and the last thing I saw was blank.

Usman pov
"sir you can't tell me I should just give up on this case" I yelled at the police officer

"but we've tried our best in tracking the phone number but no luck" he shamelessly said

"officer imagine this girl is your daughter how would you feel giving up on her" I asked

"well it not even proper" he said with guilt

"exactly that's the point even if I gave up on her, her parents wouldn't" I said

"OK we'll keep trying" he said

"I hope so" I just nodded my head and left cuz I was already annoyed.

It been one week and two days now, no sign of Amal her phone was tracked but it seems like the kidnappers knew we were tracking it.

Her family are thinking maybe she's dead but I still have the feeling that she's still alive but somewhere unknown.

I was about to ignite the car when my phone rang. 'unknown number' I murmured.