⚜....1....⚜

JUNGKOOK POV

A knock on the door makes my head snap up with a growl ...

" WHAT " !

This better be fucking important

After the night I've just had getting nowhere with the mess inside my office, I didn't want anyone to bother me , so I made sure I was done with my pack business before anyone came to me with more problems and more fucking paperwork ....

(Avoide mic )

I see my beta step into the room and I growl at his presence, pissing me off instantly knowing its probably not that important, and he's just came to annoy me , like he usually does ..

"That's no way to greet your best friend and beta jungkook" he grins widely much to my annoyance as he strolls in my office like he owned it .

I was in no mood for him today nor anyone and he had exactly one minute before I personally threw him out of my office .

"This better be fucking important or get out of my sight ".
I snarl from my desk as I lean back , trying to calm my wolf who has been edge more than usual .

Maybe I need a run ?

Or i just needed sleep

My beta laugh , "when was the last time you sleep ? You look like shit man".

I pick up the book ' Tales from the vale' from my desk and throw it at his head . which he dodge,making me growl out disappointed that he saw it coming .

I stand up glaring at my beta yoongi". Did you interrupt me for a reason"? I snarl out I really don't want to deal with his worrying shit over me like he's my fucking mother ..

Yoongi's smile turns into a wide smirk
"Jimin gave birth I have a son ".

I exhale and I stare at my beta and possibly the only person who can stand in my presence without terror written on their faces giving a genuine smile he is a good beta and ...... Friend , I know he will be a good father .

So that's why he is here .....
now I am feeling even worse

"Congratulations".
I walk over and slap him on his back , he is grinning like a guy who has it all and he does jimin and yoongi have a great relationship,one I yearned for myself...

One day , this would be me, I had to believe it or else i'd drive myself crazy

Yoongi beams happily as I looked at him , happy that one of the oldest friends had finally got everything he wanted in life.he deserved it and I know his mate jimin was perfect for him in every way ..

"I was terrified ! Jimin was amazing as usual, he kicked my ass out halfway due to my freaking the fuck out then yelled at me throughout the delivery, I don't think I have ever been happier being called all the curses names under the moon". He laugh out loud