⚜....10....⚜

JUNGKOOK POV

Waking up next to my little human mate has its moments

Waking up next to my little human mate has its moments. This was definitely one of them, with taehyung curled into my chest with my arms protectively around him,

I'm soaking in his warmth and Inhaling his addictive scent, I could get lost in his scent for hours like this....

I'm very proud of my mate, the way he handled our secret and accepting everything with an open mind.

I would be lying to say if I wasn't shitting myself thinking he would run away from us...

Humans are very unpredictable. Yoongi was right about one thing though, he's strong...

I've been staring at my gorgeous mate in my arms for the past hour and I can sense in his breathing that he's starting to wake up...

Taehyung starts stirring and
groaning awake, he has my dick twitching at the sounds. I decide to wake him up faster....

My wolf and I want his attention.
I kiss his forehead and rub his arm gently, inhaling his delicious scent as I feel myself getting bigger...

Holding back a groan as he rubs his body against my much larger one...

"Good morning." Taehyung says softly rubbing his eyes.

"Morning my beautiful mate."
I kiss his lips and he shrieks back causing me to laugh...

"Sorry." he says shyly.

"Morning breath..." he mumbles embarrassed...

I snort. "Like I give a fuck." I say as I hover above him like last night, trapping him below me, I go to his neck, kissing and inhaling him...

"Always smell so fucking good mate." I practically groan out, assaulting his neck with torturing kisses...

" I practically groan out, assaulting his neck with torturing kisses