⚜....4....⚜

JUNGKOOK POV

Kane ( wolf)  is panting for us to mark him and I almost growl , demanding him to submit and not scare our mate

Kane ( wolf) is panting for us to mark him and I almost growl , demanding him to submit and not scare our mate ..

I decided to save him for his shyness which I must admit is turning me the fuck on ..
But it's quickly getting on my nerves as I want to hear more of his sweet deep angelic voice , I demand to hear more ..

I nod towards the notebook on the table , gaining his attention..
"Do you draw "? I ask him , i'm genuinely curious as yoongi mention he was an artist..

He peeks up at me from his lap he was fidgeting with the edge of his shirt with his long fingers which I found cute I intimidate him ..

He nods shyly "y-yes...I draw " .

My Interest becomes overbearing and I sense it in his stiffness around me and his lack of response's ..

He look's young , he's in his early twenties at most .

He is barely looking at me and i'm practically drooling over him.

Yoongi laugh through mind "you're scaring him , stop staring at him !"

I quickly look away from him almost afraid the yoongi was right . I had been staring like some idiot for a while now , no wonder hr's shy

Ah i know what can help with this mood we find ourselves in "do you want a drink ?" I nod towards the beers in the bucket of ice , a special kind of werewolf drink that my pack made ..

It was beer to humans bit for werewolf it was the only type of alcohol that we could drink and not harm our wolve's , or pups of pregnant he-wolves were nursing , of course human's would never understand it was a very popular drink for wolves to let lose ..

His eyes light up and he nods , he still wasn't looking at me but at nothing in particular..

I can't help but grin at her , amused if only he looked at me , then he's
see just how much he also affected me too....

Oh baby , we're going to work on that shyness of hours don't worry .

I flick the bottle open using my thumb and he stares amazed raising my eyebrows I hand him the bottle and he whispers a quite
' thanks '

His lips wrap around the bottle and it takes everything in my body to not let out a groan as his little tongue is slightly out tasting the drink .

He sees me staring at smile shyly ..
"It's yummy ...."

Yummy ? well ..... It Was nice , I could tell he was nervous as hell cringed as soon as the word left his mouth , making me almost break out laughing as I put the drink to my lips ...

What do I say to this fucking beautiful man who had me suddenly speechless?

The night went on as so

Yoongi , jimin and I are talking about some shit that happened in town and taehyung excuse himself to use the restroom , my eyes followed him restroom as his small body moved around me ..