Part 9

Ava's pov:

It's been two weeks since that moment with Erica,she doesnt really acknowledge even my existence, she just straight up ignoring me but i cant blame her.

Today is the test day and i hope they will at least do something on that test. Its the end of the first period and im going to Mr.Evans classroom to look for some papers because i have more tests to do.

I watch as the students leave the class, when i walk through the door i see Erica with Ms.Evans, you'd normally think of just a student and a teacher, but their hands together didnt seem like that at all. I watch as Ms.Evans quickly removes her hands, Erica looks confused and as she turns her head and sees me.

Her face quickly turns emotionless and takes her things without looking at me again.

"Goodbye Ms.Evans" she walks past me without sparing a glance and not even a greeting.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt on this important conversation, i just wanted some papers if you have any"

I say in my rude voice, i tried to fake it but i couldnt as the feeling of jealousy wouldnt let me, i know i shouldnt feel this way when im the one who stopped this, but it doesnt seem right like where did her "feelings" go that fast that she replaced me with another so quickly.

Ughh i need to stop thinking about her, i need to forget those feelings but when i see her everytime, everywhere, like the moment you try to ignore someone, it just shows up without even looking for them.

I take the pappers and walk to my class, trying not to think about this.

The fit:

Its the third period and the class where she is, i know its going to be hard when she is around and just like i thought the moment she joins the class with all the other students, my focus is only on her

I try to distract myself with the tests.

The bell rings and i walk to the front of the class.

"Okay class, the tests are in front of you, you have one hour to finish, you can also take more time from the second period, but i dont think you need that much time, so the test starts now, good luck" i tell them and sit down, looking if they will cheat not that i want to stare at someone.

Well i can only lie to myself, dont blame me okay she is so beautiful, even thought she only wears baggy clothes, 
i could still see her body lines, also her face taking all my focus, her pink lips only made me remember that night how they tasted, how i wanted to taste them again, nope stop thinking about her, im still mad at how she replaced me so quickly.

The fit:

I was distracted in my own thoughts, i didnt notice students were finishing the test and leaving, the first hour was over only a few students were still here and also her

I can see she's having a hard time with this test and i cant help but feel guilty that maybe i distracted her, i shouldnt have let that dinner happen at all, this is all my fault.

All the students leave only her still here, she looks up and sees that she is alone and decides to just let it whatever happens it happens. As she was about to leave, i couldnt help but make a smart remake.

"I see that you found another teacher, it is that fast that you replaced me" i look at her and smirk even thought it was fake because i could see the anger rising in her, upss i shouldnt add fuel to the fire.

She turns and looks at me with red eyes, maybe from the tears that were about to leave her eyes, now i feel bad i shouldnt even speak to her.

"I dont know if you notice but you're the oldest and you still act like a child, please grow up and talk to me when you think you're ready" damn those words just cut me like a knife, she's not wrong, i shouldnt behave like this when im the one wrong here.

"And also with who i talk or date should be none of your business, this is my personal life" she says and leaves me dumbfounded.

I sit on my desk as the tears were leaving my eyes, i didnt mean to hurt her like this i swear.

I just dont know what to do, i dont know what is right and what is wrong in this situation. One thing i know is good for now is to meet my friend, maybe he will give me some advice. I called him and we decided to go clubbing, not the best idea when its a school day but we cant do anything for now.

"Hey Ava what happened you look like a zombie" he jokes as he sees my strange state.

"Oh come on dont joke about my situation, you are meant to help me here" i reply as i drink my shots one by one.

"Easy there, tell me everything about this situation" he stops me from drinking more and i tell him all the things that happened.

"Damn girl you are fucked up" he jokes trying to lighten the moment.

"You idiot s-stop joking" i say drunkely.

"Well if you hear my advice, its better to listen to your feelings, you dont have to worry about what's going to happen, you know you only live once so why not take this and not regret it later" he says.

"So stop being a pussy and get the girl, she is waiting for you" he looks behind and motions for me to look too.

I look back and see the person i wanted the most right now, she was looking at me with her puppy eyes and i look at my right, i see Alexander winking and walking away, this bitch planned this all.

Part 9, whats your zodiac sign🤍