Part 19

Ava's pov:

I woke up, with my eyes still closed i search for Erica in the bed but i dont get anything in exchange only the pillows.

I feel sad that we didnt wake up in each others arms, but its better that she left so the students wouldnt notice anything.

I get up and take a shower thinking about yesterday.

She really drives me crazy the way she turned me on at the chairlifts, i couldnt wait until i had her in my bed and the way she was racing was driving me even more crazy.

And the handcuffs really did something in me that i wanted to have every day even thought i told her not to do it again.

I cant wait to taste her and make her feel the things she made me feel.

But for now i have to go home and talk to David first, then we'll see what happens.

Its the third day and we can do whatever we want, i get dressed and go downstairs for a coffee.

Her fit:

I go downstairs and see Ms

I go downstairs and see Ms.Evans with other teachers and she motions for me to come.

"Good morning" i say in my serious voice.

"Hi Ava" Ms.Evans says sounding excited, i just fake smiled at them.

"Where were you yesterday, all the teachers were together, i didnt see you there" she asks as i get nervous about the lies i have to tell.

"Oh um i-i was tired and wanted to sleep" i say nervously.

"Oh yeah sure, how come Erin wasnt with us yesterday too" she says meaning something but i wasnt in the mood today.

"Yeah i dont care what others did, so please mind your own business" i say in a stern voice and head to a table to drink my coffee in peace.

"Hey, im sorry about Ms.Evans" Erin says as he approaches my table.

"No need" i reply.

"Can i sit" he asks.

"No" i answer him briefly, this dumb bitch doesnt understand that i cut him off at first but he always bothers me ughh.

I turn my head and see Erica who came from outside looking red from the cold.

She sees me and approaches me.

"Can i sit" she asks with a smile.

"Yes" i reply still annoyed by her absence in the morning.

She sits down and orders, she continues to look at me with a smile and not speak.

"What" i ask annoyed.

"Are you mad" she asks.

"No why would i be" i reply.

"I dont know you seem pissed" she says worried.

"No im not" i say in defensively.

"Yeah you are and you look so pretty" she says flirting.

I lower my head, feeling my face flush from her compliment.

"Ouh miss here is blushing" she says teasing.

"Where were you this morning" i ask, changing the conversation.

"I was on a morning walk, why, did you miss me" she says smirking.

"In your dream" i reply seriously.

"Yeah, you didnt say that yesterday" she says, bringing back the events from last night.

"Shut up" i say, afraid that someone will hear it.

"Whatever you say my lady" she says with a smile.

"Im not your lady" i reply smirking at her.

"Ohh you will be, dont worry" she replies, putting her hand on her cheek and staring at me with so much love, well, i may be delusional and it may not be love, but right now i think it is and its scaring me.

"If you are done thinking im going in the city if you want you can come" she asks me.

"Ofc without anyone noticing, i'll go outside first then you can come" she says looking at me hesitantly.

"But we have to be careful" i reply.

"Ofc my love" she says and goes to pay for our coffee and we head outside.

I step outside and look around before walking beside her.

We find a bus that was heading for the city and arrive at the mall.

"Lets go eat first" she says.

We finish eating and she decides to play bowling and i cant say no to her puppy eyes so i accept.

"Haaa im winning" she says jumping like a child.

"In your dreams" i tease her.

We were playing and i couldnt take my eyes off her as she was smiling like a child, she really has a pure heart that i dont want to break it.

I want to hold her in my arms forever and never let her go, grow old with her, just me and her in this life not caring about anyone but just us.

This is the only dream i have because i gave up on this life.

But her, only her is giving meaning to my life and that is a beautiful one.

I wake up only thinking about her and the future that could be for us and i cant help but be afraid.

While i was in my thoughts, i didnt notice a tear leaving me eye, she was playing and didnt notice me at first.

"Hey, hey, what happened" she approaches, wrapping her arms around me, rubbing my back.

"I dont want this life Erica" i cry in her arms, i hate myself for crying in front of her, for showing my weak side.

"Hey its okay look at me" she says as she holds my face in her hands.

"Dont say that please, you have me dont worry about others, trust me i'll never break your heart so please dont say that" she says as her voice cracks, i shouldnt be doing this, im hurting her too, this is wrong i cant endure it if i hurt her.

I stayed in her arms for long enought that my tears dried.

We find a bus back to the hotel before the school leaves for home and the whole ride she doesnt let go of my hand, as she rubs it with her fingers and i look out lost in my thoughts.

Part 19, what are your dreams for the future🩵